Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Well, I certainly don't think I am entitled to anything, but I guess it's worth taking a shot and putting my name out there. If anyone wants to hook a brotha up, I would greatly appreciate it and won't betray your trust.

[/desperatebegging]
    Originally posted by vsd
    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Thanks for the reviews. Long time lurker who is actually enjoying this thread. Personally I find TTOLY to be awesome...
      Holoogamooga:
      It made me kind of sad when I'd talk about Thursday, the band, in high school and everyone would just look at me and say something snarky about the day of the week.

Comment

A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Wink wink.
        last.fm

Comment

Hello, just another lurker here, but I have no real interest in a leak (and no, I'm not trying reverse psychology).

I was just curious if someone who has heard the album could identify the names of the songs that play during the "Acid Test" that was put on their facebook page, preferably in order of how they were played on the clip.

Comment

Originally posted by jgsb2001 View Post
            Thanks for the reviews. Long time lurker who is actually enjoying this thread. Personally I find TTOLY to be awesome...
            Hell yeah, leak or no leak, the reviews are definitely enjoyable and interesting to read. I think TTOLY is an awesome, catchy track while still retaining that dredg sound. It'll be interesting to see if the other 10 tracks can do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here. View Post
              You are right. It is unfair. It seems as though most of those who possess the album have contributed to the dredg forum and community in meaningful ways. Simply because you have not contributed (at least in any way the rest of us can discern) does not mean you are not somehow entitled to it.
              ---
              Sorry to be a jerk, man, but come on. The only time we really see or hear from you is when there is a leak?
              ---
              If it were up to me, there are a few posters that have literally posted right before you that I would hook up with this.
              you are right, but I really don't have much time to be online here, i don't have to, I enjoy dredg as much as anybody here does, I am from Egypt, and i've been through a lot to get my hands on all four albums, say what you say, i don't care

Comment

Originally posted by gderd View Post
                you are right, but I really don't have much time to be online here, i don't have to, I enjoy dredg as much as anybody here does, I am from Egypt, and i've been through a lot to get my hands on all four albums, say what you say, i don't care
                I will get it when I get it. I feel like I deserve a leak more than all but about 1 or 2 that are asking for it. And with that said, I don't deserve anything more than the ability to buy it when it hits shelves. Shit, I have already purchased one.

Stop acting like you deserve something. The people that have it are long-time fans and posters. Hell, I was involved in one of the first listenings of Pariah and I feel so blessed that Drew chose to share that with me. Even I get so lucky again, awesome. If I don't, life goes on.
                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I'm not sharing cause I don't want to get people in trouble. Has nothing to do with who deserves it and who doesn't. It's totally unfair, I agree, but I'm not going to be the one that leaks it.

Comment

I don't say i deserve it lol, i was just saying/kidding at the same time, you took it seriously, anyways I respect everything you just said man

Comment

No, I didn't take it seriously. I think everyone deserves it, it's music and you're all fans. I just can't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                        I'm not sharing cause I don't want to get people in trouble. Has nothing to do with who deserves it and who doesn't. It's totally unfair, I agree, but I'm not going to be the one that leaks it.
                        This is what I have kept in mind. I know that some people on here are tight and will share with each other. I only "know" 2 people on this board and they very rarely post. I get the impression that I've rubbed just about everyone here the wrong way at some time or another, actually. I know Auto isn't going to share with me.
                        ---
                        Originally posted by gderd View Post
                        I don't say i deserve it lol, i was just saying/kidding at the same time, you took it seriously, anyways I respect everything you just said man
                        You have at least been around a while. The number of lurkers around right now is enough for me to stay tightfisted if and when I receive it.
                        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Your review was good enough, Gnomad. Definitely satisfied a big part of my hunger to listen

Also, I image if the band wanted to share the leak they would have using the SoundCloud service like the Foo Fighters and Incubus have. They are obviously taking a different route this time and I, for one, can wait.
                          Holoogamooga:
                          It made me kind of sad when I'd talk about Thursday, the band, in high school and everyone would just look at me and say something snarky about the day of the week.

Comment

Anyone here also a member of the Mike Portnoy forum?

Comment

I mostly wish I would have pushed their merch guy harder to get a listen after spending 30 minutes talking to him about life with dredg on the road and his experience smoking weed while listening to the new album. He did, however, give me a free circa survive hacky sack.
                              words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

To quote NIN - "I tried... I gave up..."

and for your viewing pleasure ( if you want to call it that )...

hi8is goes for the back door.

Comment

Working...
                                X