Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

got super drunk and fucked some chick while listening to the new album a couple weeks ago it was a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit View Post
      . maybe a potential video of your wife finally opening up the back door might bring more success. we're all rooting for you.
      Better make sure the video is in 1080p, 5.1 surround, includes alternate angle shots, and a behind the scenes documentary. This is a tough crowd to please.

Comment

Originally posted by hungover View Post
        got super drunk and fucked some chick while listening to the new album a couple weeks ago it was a good time.
        So it appears the overall consensus is that this album is a baby making album. Never saw that one coming. Perhaps this is the 'concept' of the album? You know we'll be able to somehow correlate lyrics, sounds, timing, tone etc all back to baby making. Somehow.

Comment

I had a feeling The Thought of Losing You was about erectile dysfunction. I knew it!

Comment

LoL

Comment

just listened to the streaming verison from Superball.

It's a more 'colorful' dredg, if that makes any sense. It's definitely groovy, fun, and way less 'album based' and more focused on creating glossy and rhythmic pop songs. I like it for what it is, but it's not the dredg I fell in love with. So for anyone who hasn't heard it, approach it with an open mind and know that sometimes...things change.

Oh and The Tent is definitely the best song off the new album. Which actually sounds like Gavin guested on a Massive Attack album.

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
                just listened to the streaming verison from Superball.
                Streaming version?! Is there a link? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by efpdwd View Post
                  Streaming version?! Is there a link? Please.
                  it's a press-only password protected link. So...no, sorry.

Comment

as a long time dredg fan i truly do not appreciate how people are discussing the forthcoming album as if it were already free to grab everywhere, while at the same time not sharing anything but humble opinions, which i personally really dont care about at all...really looking forward to hearing again those words and melodies that'll touch my soul anyways...

Comment

Oh I see. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by ashipbuildfromtrust View Post
                        as a long time dredg fan i truly do not appreciate how people are discussing the forthcoming album as if it were already free to grab everywhere, while at the same time not sharing anything but humble opinions, which i personally really dont care about at all...really looking forward to hearing again those words and melodies that'll touch my soul anyways...
                        and that's your first post....*insert losing theme form price is right*

Comment

I too wouldn't mind a PM

The wait is killing me...
                          ...sounds like 100 bees...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chroma View Post
                              Better make sure the video is in 1080p, 5.1 surround, includes alternate angle shots, and a behind the scenes documentary. This is a tough crowd to please.
                              Be careful what you wish for!
                              ---
                              What's the link? I'm sure I can use my h4x0r sk1llz to get through the password

Comment

Originally posted by hungover View Post
                                Always full.

Comment

Working...
                                X