Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Originally posted by dredgfan001 View Post
    You are pathetic and stupid and you like music for shitty reasons.

I was gonna say his post was the dumbest post i've read on this forum (which is quite a feat)... But I like your version better

Comment

They killed "Where I'll End Up". That song was fantastic as it was. So disappointing.
      A one track mind in a one way town
      Let's go ahead and gentrify
      We let art die with robot minds
      Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

Comment

album sounds pretty awesome with headphones/high...the tent is 70's sexy
        Christ as fast

Comment

Anyone know the source of the leak? I burned this to cd to play in my car and it sounds very muffled and bassy.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
            I was gonna say his post was the dumbest post i've read on this forum (which is quite a feat)... But I like your version better
            You pussed out though and forgot to say why. I was simply proposing what I would do were I in a Dan the Automator type position on their next album. nothing wrong with that. If it makes a better album than this.

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername View Post
              Yeah listening to this after drinking a little drink and smoking a little smoke makes it even more awesome.
              This is exactly my thoughts. I feel the same way about this album that i feel about this new band i discovered called Gayngs. Theres times where my head is bobbing like a mother. But then there's times where im like... eh i dunno. But i still like it. I can't really explain it.

If theres anything... this album is groovy as shit.
              Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Final thoughts: I dig it. Not my favorite album of theirs, but I'm enjoying it a ton. It's a sweet, fun record and it's something I never really expected from dredg: beautiful simplicity.

Comment

i still can't completely stomach the tent or where i'll end up....but i agree with you otherwise, billy.

it's no el cielo. but, anyone expecting that is truly an idiot by this point.
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

the only two songs i really don't like are the last two tracks now... i started out only liking half the record... but i like it something fierce now. You really just need to disconnect from your view of dredg and just enjoy the fun record. Its a tasty morsel.

Actually i take that back... i only dislike "Where i'll end up"
                    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Considering they're from the bay area I'd say its clear that the history of music in that part of the country had an influence on this album. Groovy indeed.
                      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

after a few listens i don't think it's bad. just different. not really understanding all 'the tent' love. i mean, it's ok, just repetitive as hell. really don't like 'down without a fight', 'kalathat', or 'where i'll end up'.

anyone else feel like this is dredg's way of telling dino he's no longer welcome?

Comment

No, definitely not. If you've heard the soundtrack to Car Babes, you'd realize he's a huge influence on this record.

Comment

Still don't like it to much but Kalathat really grew on me. Obsessed over the Ornament. YeYeah!

Comment

"Somebody is laughing" is now a Dredg favorite for me. A damn good song.
                              Last edited by XLucidJesterx; April 9, 2011, 07:13 AM.

Comment

not to be a dick but, surely you mean "Somebody is laughing"?
                                How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

-Gnomad

Comment

Working...
                                X