Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Tabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs?

I was thinking, we seem to have quite a talented team of tabbers on this board so..
    Wouldn't it be an idea to add tabs to traversing.net?

The correct transcription of a song could be agreed upon in the tab forum, and then be added to the site

I'm sure we could end up with a quite extensive collection eventually

Re: Tabs?

That sounds like a great idea. I'm not a tabber and I don't take part in running this site, but I would like to say that's an excellent idea to add to the site.

Comment

This sounds like an awesome idea.
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

+1

Or just sum up the tabs for each album and make sticky threads in the tabs forum.

Comment

Badumbabump

Any comments on this from any of the staff?

Comment

I'm not staff, but I think this deserves it's own place. Good call, Knifeupmyass.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

perhaps the sticky thread idea may be good..put into albums....
              - Jon

----------------------------------------
              Originally posted by gderd
              dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
              ----------------------------------------

Comment

I think making it part of the site would be a lot less messy.
                If you have a sticky thread for an album, and then add all the songs tabbed for guitar, and then all the songs tabbed for bass, and then for drums. It'll quickly become bloated, and hard to keep track of

But I understand if you think it's not worth the hassle, I just think it would be really nice, and help keep this the number 1 dredg fan site out there

Comment

I suck at tabbing but I'd love to benefit from all your hard work. I like the idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X