Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

site not working for a few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site not working for a few days

hey, occasionally the site won't come up and says that it doesn't register as a website and stuff for a few days, is there something wrong with my computer or did that happen for everyone?
    "Then I said, 'look bitch....I'm Rick James.'"

i've yet to experience this problem...and i visit at least 3 times a day
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Comment

haha, alright maybe its something with me
      "Then I said, 'look bitch....I'm Rick James.'"

Comment

the site doesn't work at all, except for this stupid blog

please excuse me, but none of the defyperception.net part of this website work for me... i can't read the news anymore or look at the artwork or nothin! and its been like this for weeks... i'm pretty sure it ain't my computer either.

por que? por que? por que???

Comment

the site doesn't work at all, except for this stupid blog

please excuse me, but none of the defyperception.net part of this website work for me... i can't read the news anymore or look at the artwork or nothin! and its been like this for weeks... i'm pretty sure it ain't my computer either.

por que? por que? por que???

Comment

Yeah I'm having the exact same problem...I haven't been able to access anything but the message board for the past 2 or 3 weeks. :|

Comment

working on it
              - Jon

Originally posted by gderd
              dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Comment

hooray I can visit traversing again! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Comment

I think I remember that happening to me as well. Though this post is now completely irrelevant. I just thought I'd join in on the fun.
                  - -- --- ----

Comment

Re: site not working for a few days

Originally posted by Sparticus0088
                    hey, occasionally the site won't come up and says that it doesn't register as a website and stuff for a few days, is there something wrong with my computer or did that happen for everyone?
                    It's your computer.

Kick it. Spit on it. Cast a spell on it. Then it won't work. You'll have broken it, you dull-witted dumbass. Never kick, spit, or cast spells on high-tech machinery! You should know this!
                    IF CAPS-LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL THEN I MUST BE CRUISE CONTROL FOR CRUISE CONTROL.

Comment

Working...
                    X