Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Howdy do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy do!

Hello my is Josh and I'm newly-registered. Have been lurking in the background for sometime but plan to post on the site regulary.

Have a good a good day everyone

Re: Howdy do!

Hi Josh!

Ars' name is Josh. Maybe you two can do some bonding together.
    [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Welcome.

There are lots of Josh's. He doesn't post/visit anymore, but there was even a Josh with the same last name on here.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
        Welcome.

There are lots of Josh's. He doesn't post/visit anymore, but there was even a Josh with the same last name on here.
        Wow, that's odd lol.

Comment

Working...
        X