Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

before the taking of toast and tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before the taking of toast and tea

Yo there...

I'm a Theatre Performance Major at the University of Northern Iowa.. I was introduced to dredg by my dad, who is the guy from Sideways + the guy from High Fidelity... basically the king of indie music and beyond.

dredg is definitely my favorite band right now. The new album is capitalizing the already huge place that el cielo has in my heart.

Basically I'm just one of those kids fighting to find their unique qualities while also needing to belong to a community. Emotional but not emo, poetic but not melodramatic, hyperbolic but not without merit.

Other bands I feel you should all love, and probably do-

Collective Soul
    Ben Harper
    Modest Mouse
    Carissa's Weird
    ...And You Will Know Us By The Trails Of Dead (the ultimate dredg tour partner)
    Ben Folds
    Bright Eyes (or Desaparecidos)
    Cracker
    Nancy Boy
    Orbital
    Rufus Wainwright
    Rob Dougan
    Ween

... and also I'm long winded. Creativity breeds wind... sometimes the wind is sweet, sometimes it's foul.
    extruded plastic dingus.

I love Orbital and Ben Harper...I like Modest Mouse, Collective Soul and Ween...and never heard the others. I only know that one song by Ben Folds Five...but never heard anything else.

Either way...nice to meet you. May your stay be humbling and hospitible.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

re: before the taking of toast and tea

Hola currently my favorite bands are Trapt, Good Charlotte, Nirvana, 3 Doors Down, Iron Maiden, Nickelback, Korn, Coheed and Cambria, Dredg, and Metallica. Pleasure to meet you and welcome to the board.

Comment

Re: re: before the taking of toast and tea

Originally posted by lcfranklin
        Hola currently my favorite bands are Trapt, Good Charlotte, Nirvana, 3 Doors Down, Iron Maiden, Nickelback, Korn, Coheed and Cambria, Dredg, and Metallica. Pleasure to meet you and welcome to the board.
        Nah...I'll leave it alone.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

tool712, I want to laugh so hard.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
          X