Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Allow me introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me introduce myself

hi

im matt from kansas. thought it would be neato to converse with folks of similar tastes in music. have been to dos dredg shows and a fan for a few years.amazing and fun and stuff..blah blah

i like ernest p. worrell

i felt the need to introduce myself...i hope u greet me with arms wide open, under the sunlight. welcome to this place, i'll show u everything with arms wide open. stapp moment, sorry

if anyone reads this and has questions bout me...feel free to ask

also...im avatarless...give me some time and i will have something snazzy up

re: Allow me introduce myself

I really hope that was a joke if it wasn't please go away and don't come back. If you are joking then welcome!

Comment

if what was a joke? the parts that seemed jokey were meant to be jokey but im really matt and have been a fan of dredg for a few years

Comment

re: Allow me introduce myself

Don't mind him. He just can't deal with anyone else liking a band that he doesn't like. If you like Creed, that's your business. Although I don't like them, you have your own tastes...and that's fine.

Welcome. Have a good time here.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Working...
        X