Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Hi. I'm Bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. I'm Bored.

I'm about to go do some things that could be construed as constructive from various vantage points that I'm sure would not include yours. I will spin. I will play guitar. I will not be checking message boards for leaks. They will come soon; this I know, but I can't bring myself to keep checking and wasting my day. Today I called big money with top pair and lost to three of a kind twice. I have to stop betting big when the board is paired. I do that a lot. My breakfast was mashed potatoes and cheerios. I will let you use your imagination to decide how I ate them together. I like taking legal herbs, it's an interesting thing. Salvia is kind of fucked. I am short. I will kick your ass. I've never been in a fight. You might know me from before. I have been quite prominent, but I hate it. That's why I'm good at chess. Play me in poker. Drink beer. Stay in shape. Stay in school. Don't go to college. Travel. You're annoying. I hate you.
    Originally posted by Knifeboy
    1---2----34-5
    writing haikus
    1----2------3--4---5---6---7
    isnt just splitting up text un
    1--2--3-4-5
    necesarilly

Re: Hi. I'm Bored.

Salvia is weird.

Comment

Yes I will talk about any of this.

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
      Salvia is weird.
      It's very strange that it doesn't grow naturally and only for one tribe. The plant doesn't produce seeds it only reproduces by falling over when it dies and plant growing where it fell. It is, in that regard all the same plant and not naturally occurring. The experience of ingesting it is even weirder. The last time everything was split into a bunch of dimensions and I can't explain how it felt, but it was funny.
      1---2----34-5
      writing haikus
      1--2--3-4-5
      necesarilly

Comment

I didn't know that, the part about how it grows. That's actually really interesting.

My experiences with it have generally just been the really heavy sinking feeling, like whatever surface I'm on is swallowing me up.

Comment

I get that feeling sometimes as well. Kind of like you're falling back, but not to anywhere in particular. As you said, it does feel like you're being eaten up. I kind of like that, but it's weird I always feel I'm in like some sort of loop, like the end of jamais vu whilst all this craziness is happening in front of me.
          1---2----34-5
          writing haikus
          1--2--3-4-5
          necesarilly

Comment

I've felt the loop a couple of times. I find myself always trying to catch it, but I never do. I don't know if that makes sense, but these things typically don't anyway, heh.

I had a friend suggest Morning Glory seeds. You ever tried that? Know anything about it?

Comment

I haven't, but I tried Hawiian Baby Woodrose, which is apparently very similar. I got pretty sick and it was cool for like an hour. Afterward I felt like trash. I don't think it was worth it. The middle enjoyable part was just kind of generic trippiness. It was fun, but it wasn't anything special. I am unsure as to how different/more rewarding the Morning Glory are. I know with both of them nausea is a reality that needs to be dealt with.
              1---2----34-5
              writing haikus
              1--2--3-4-5
              necesarilly

Comment

Working...
              X