Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

South Carolina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina?

This seems to be the topic of all of my posts nowadays, but is anybody here from South Carolina? Columbia, in particular.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

My friend lives in Columbia. We have a place in Hilton Head.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

re: South Carolina?

I go to Columbia all the time. Much of my family lives there, including an Aunt who actually works at USC.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

What's the area like? Any cool places to go? Cool things to see? Any nice venues?

I have a job offer coming in later this week for a company that is currently working out of Sacramento, Carson City, New York City, Boston and Columbia. I'll probably end up in either Boston or Columbia if I take the job.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

from North Carolina....same difference...

the carolina's are nice places to live, columbia isn't too bad to be honest....been there plenty of times. It's a more laid back bigger city....not as big as NYC or Boston, but ya know, has it all....but more laid back, like most of the south
          - Jon

----------------------------------------
          Originally posted by gderd
          dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
          ----------------------------------------

Comment

re: South Carolina?

I have to be honest. I hate South Carolina. North Carolina is a lot prettier, and South Carolina is just boring to me. Columbia is nice, though, for the most part. It's just very much a "southern" city.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

speaking of 'southern cities'

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Working...
              X