Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

David Bowie Appreciation Thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bowie Appreciation Thread.......

Please appreciate.....I know Im about, well, 30 years late, but DAMN............Guess Im a late bloomer.......Ive just been delving into his masterpieces, and he is the shiz...... so yeah, Appreciate, or flame

re: David Bowie Appreciation Thread.......

i'm gonna take the low road and say that I'd appreciate Bowie more if I was into massive amounts of cocaine and gay sex.

With that said, he's got a couple of good songs way early in his career. Just my opinion though.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

re: David Bowie Appreciation Thread.......

Fair enough.....though i dont enjoy coke or gay sex either, but hey....yeah, Im digging on his early stuff circa ziggy stardust alot....but all his stuff seems good to me. Pointless thread, but oh well. rock on

Comment

nothing wrong with a little bowie now & then . . . except the labyrinth . . . haha i just watched that again last night . . . great flick, horrble music . . .
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

my friend is probably one of this green earth's biggest Bowie fans, so he's kind of forced some down my throat,

nonetheless I must say that "Hunky Dory" was great

Comment

Working...
          X