Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Itunes Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itunes Help

Is there a way I can get Itunes to make playlists for me based on artists and or albums without me creating each one individually? (with 40 gigs of music, it'd be an overwhelming task to do that myself)

I know with Windows Media Player they put an artists tab on the side so I could easily work things that way.

I like to listen to one artist at a time on shuffle which is why I ask.

Thanks for the help

PS: I know I should probably go to itunes help or something but I figured someone here would be able to help me much easier! Thanks!

re: Itunes Help

the easiest way I know to do that is to go to

file
    new smart playlist

then fill out the fields like this:

'Artist l is l whatever band you want to listen to'

...that will create a new playlist that is titled with the bands name

..another way to do it is click on browse in the upper right corner and then select the artist from the right column that comes up...

...sorry don't know how much that helps

Comment

Re: Itunes Help

just select all the songs you want and go to file>New Playlist from Selection
      on the mac you just select all the songs and hit command+shift+n, on the PC i'm guessing it's control+shift+n

if you select an entire album then itunes will automatically name the playlist the same as the album, if you select tracks from multiple albums by the same artist then itunes will name the playlist the same as the artists name.

Comment

Working...
      X