Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New Blackfield Album in Production (Spring Release!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blackfield Album in Production (Spring Release!)

I dunno how many people around are into the 1st Blackfield album, but this is an update and very cool a new album will be out in a few months!

Blackfield II
    22nd February 2006

Aviv, Steven, and the rest of the Blackfield band are currently in the studio in Tel Aviv working on the second Blackfield album, which is expected to be ready for release in late Spring. The band recently played a warm up show for the recording sessions at Zappa Club in Tel Aviv, where they premiered the new song Once, as well as two other previously performed songs that will appear on the new album, Epidemic and Miss U. Here are some photos taken at the sold out show:
    Kyle
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

I don't like Aviv.. I prefer Steven Wilson by himself

Comment

re: New Blackfield Album in Production (Spring Release!)

cool man!

S.Wilson rules!
      sorry my english! I speak Spanish

Comment

I can't wait. Who's playing drums on the album? I really hope Chris does it. As much as I love Gavin's drumming, I miss Chris in PT.

On a side note, I downloaded 2 great live Blackfield shows last night. Have you heard Aviv sing Feel So Low in Hebrew? It's beautiful.
        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Working...
        X