Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Best of Youtube / Google Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the video with the lady stomping the grapes and after the competition ends she tries to go for a grand finale and falls off the platform and busts her ass.  The noise is classic.  

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenjiro
      I like the video with the lady stomping the grapes and after the competition ends she tries to go for a grand finale and falls off the platform and busts her ass.  The noise is classic.  
      probably one of the funnier things on the internet.
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• "Chocolate Rain" original song by Tay Zonday.More singing! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87KbhWjUH2ZwqRWBi9g9d28lUbs-xmIOFollow me on Inst...

what needs to be said? Some stay dry while others feel the pain...

Comment

• thriller, as performed by 1500 filipino inmates . . .
          Update: 1/29/01 Video can be viewed worldwide except in Germany. Why "Thriller" ? visit: http://byronfgarcia.com1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Prov...

and, well . . . yeah . . .
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Originally posted by kata rokkar
          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
            thriller, as performed by 1500 filipino inmates . . .
            Update: 1/29/01 Video can be viewed worldwide except in Germany. Why "Thriller" ? visit: http://byronfgarcia.com1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Prov...
            Hahah... For the first 20 seconds my first thought was "how'd they get a girl in there?" and then it zoomed in and I was like.. "... . ... oh"

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
              Hahah... For the first 20 seconds my first thought was "how'd they get a girl in there?" and then it zoomed in and I was like.. "... . ... oh"
              that's the best part haha . . . and the end . . .

Comment

• I wouldn't necessarily say this is the 'best' of youtube...but you gotta see (hear) this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
                  I wouldn't necessarily say this is the 'best' of youtube...but you gotta see (hear) this

ya heard?  hahaha . . .

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

yeah...read a book

Comment

• Ben Stiller Show - Anti-Drug Speaker

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Hahahahaha.. His screaming is priceless

Comment

thats the funniest thing ive seen in weeks

Comment

hoooolyyyyyyyyyyy shit that's a good one!  haha . . .

Comment

• What I think is funnier is think about the person video taping that... They didn't make a sound at all and just recorded it, then randomly zoomed back in on the tv like nothing was going on...

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                                I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X