Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Best of Youtube / Google Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best of Youtube / Google Video

Originally posted by Penguin88 View Post
    I wonder why so much of America has become atheist?
    ....must be because they are evil! Must increase insensitive, ignorant, emotionally sadistic picketing!
    /oblivious
    I totally missed this. I'm not Atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
      I totally missed this. I'm not Atheist.
      I'm pretty sure she was kidding...

Since the statement: "so much of America has become atheist" is obviously a joke.

Comment

BEEP

Thought these were great.
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVmgfwwKYAE

Comment

Wow, the look in her face is just f-in awesome!
            Blast off, it's party time!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe-MHkUwtFk
              Originally posted by vsd
              ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

My old manager just posted the same video on his Facebook. Creepy.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                  You're boring.
                  agreed. i miss the old-school Gnomad. but on the bright side, it seems to me that hints of him have recently shown up here and there on the board in the past week or so...which is good. i like that :]

Originally posted by halcyon712 View Post
                  Saw them live opening up for Paramore last year in NOLA. I wasn't thrilled by their music, but they were really nice when I met them beforehand. Such sweet girls. Their music is meh to me though.
                  i would imagine that watching them in an arena would be a horrible experience and the thought of it is actually making me cringe right now as i'm writing this. the smaller and more intimate the venue, the better. for sure. coffee and a chair to sit in at a record store would be the ideal setting for me. but i don't think i could handle meeting them in person. if it was at a show or something with a whole bunch of people around, it wouldn't be any different from anyone else i meet, regular or famous...i'd be shy and awkward. but if it was in a quieter, more natural setting with hardly anyone else around, the two of them together would probably spiritually paralyze me right there on the spot...

[unusualwritingsidetrack] this type of paralysis would happen to me every once in a while in the past two or three years or so after i moved back home, when my dad would occasionally give me one of his long authoritative brainwashing lectures. i would eventually get to the point of where i just couldn't handle it anymore. i mean, i already have myself willingly backed up into a corner as it is, but when i start to feel like i'm getting pushed up against the intersecting point of those two walls, that's when i either start to panic or i can get extremely agitated. this spiritual paralysis would be my mind's peaceful way of reacting to his overwhelming power control. the opposite, more normal way would obviously be an angry explosion that could lead to yelling or violence...both of which would have dire consequences later on. when i was a teenager, these types of abusive talks would make me feel like shit and basically send me further into the dark depression that i was already feeling...but in a way, it all got balanced out...thanks to the more aggressive side of my musical tastes, which would help me fight back in my head and I'd somehow get through it all with the anger i felt. it gave me power. but it seems that the chemicals in my head won't allow me to feel depressed with those weak and insecure feelings anymore...so the result is this said type of paralysis. when this happens to me, my brain basically shuts down while my mind takes over and takes me to a peaceful and more comfortable place. my body is still, but relaxed...while my eyelids are lightly closed. my eyeballs then start fluttering up and down as if i were in some kind of possessed (but safe) rem sleep. but i'm not asleep, and since it is my dad...i can't allow myself to drift too far away, or else he would think that i was on some hardcore drugs. i have to sort of weave back and forth between reality and this sleep-like lucid state while he's talking to me and asking questions like it's the end of the world or i'm on trial for something so trivial. that being said, i have the feeling that my dad has officially let go of me as his son, so hopefully these kinds of talks are forever in the past. but i can't be certain, as it's only been a mere six months since the last talk took place. it seems like a lot longer than that, though. but regardless...thank god he's moving out in a year or so. anyway, i believe this same type of paralysis would happen to me if i were in the close physical presence of tegan and sara in a similar kind of environment...but obviously in the opposite way, if that makes sense. to be blunt, i can't fucking stand my dad and i absolutely love tegan and sara to death. they kind of remind me of how my mom would probably be if she hadn't married my dad. they kind of look like my mom too. i think of them as my spiritual sisters, so the reality of it all would just be too surreal for me. i think i'd actually have to literally be in Heaven itself in order for me to be able to act normal around them and not have this type of blissful paralysis happen to me. that's how much the sheltered abuse and neglect has affected me over the years, along with my isolation from normal people...which has turned into a severe willing desire to be alone as much as possible with nothing but the internet and my media collection as my best friends. it's really quite sad how much i'm not myself when i'm in the physical presence of people. [/unusualwritingsidetrack]

...and you can say what you want about their music, but there's no one more down-to-earth than sara and the teegster, especially considering their fame. and their grade-A personalities are second to none...their natural wit, charm, beauty, sense of humor, etc. and overall chemistry with each other just can't be fucked with. i mean, how anyone can't fall in love with them right off the bat, simply as people, is beyond me. did i mention their eyes and smiles yet?

Originally posted by Penguin88 View Post
                  I dont get it.
                  i do :]

Originally posted by cribble View Post
                  BEEP

Thought these were great.
                  i like that guy's style. editing is on point too

i'm actually loving this whole page so far. it's kinda living up to the thread title.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRwX9oCaE9Q
                    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Oh man, I saw that the other day. That was actually pretty great.

Comment

that was fantastic.
                        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6WlHhIkuik

Comment

I LOVE BASS
                            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I wish this were a legal pitch...
                              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Wow... That should be legal because that was amazing!
                                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                                I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X