Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Best of Youtube / Google Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best of Google Video and YouTube...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

She struggles on lower notes, but otherwise, incredible voice. That was a shock, indeed.

Comment

if it wasn't for the fact that she didn't hit all the notes perfectly, i would have swore that was playback

... It's not like when you listen to her speak you're thinking "oh this girl knows how to use her voice properly"
        Last edited by Knifeboy; April 17, 2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Surpasses Potts, to me. That was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1O7ZvDFP_8

Wins the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
            if it wasn't for the fact that she didn't hit all the notes perfectly, i would have swore that was playback

... It's not like when you listen to her speak you're thinking "oh this girl knows how to use her voice properly"
            Seriously. When she started, I was like "This is a joke". Even though CNN had directed me to the clip, I still couldn't believe it.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

What I love is the bitch who rolls her eyes at the beginning, I hope that twat gets yelled at by anyone who recognizes her.

SimpatiK, thank you for posting that, it's amazing. Here it is embedded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1O7ZvDFP_8
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
              Originally posted by noclevername
              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Fake. That shit is clearly setup.

Comment

The situation is still humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by Starving Artist View Post
                    What I love is the bitch who rolls her eyes at the beginning, I hope that twat gets yelled at by anyone who recognizes her.
                    But that's the attitude of most every high school and college girl around. It's the attitude of most every high school and college boy, too.

Picking on awkward, ugly girls is perfectly acceptable, as long as we don't do it straight to their faces.

How many "ugly, fat girl" jokes are found in movies?

Yes, that girl is a bitch. Of course she is. Most girls her age, with her money, and who look like her, are. And she has lots of friends, and get invited everywhere, and gets laid a lot. Why should she behave any differently? It's not like she's going to suffer the consequences. She's not going to get yelled at. Most everyone else in the audience felt the same way she did.

That bitchy, snotty, entitled little cunt will be sought after well into her 40s if she stays thin, and Susan Boyle has never been kissed. It's just the way things are.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
                      Trathena is the voice of reason and rationality.
                      couldn't have said it better myself. oh wait...
                      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena View Post
                        But that's the attitude of most every high school and college girl around. It's the attitude of most every high school and college boy, too.

Picking on awkward, ugly girls is perfectly acceptable, as long as we don't do it straight to their faces.

How many "ugly, fat girl" jokes are found in movies?

Yes, that girl is a bitch. Of course she is. Most girls her age, with her money, and who look like her, are. And she has lots of friends, and get invited everywhere, and gets laid a lot. Why should she behave any differently? It's not like she's going to suffer the consequences. She's not going to get yelled at. Most everyone else in the audience felt the same way she did.

That bitchy, snotty, entitled little cunt will be sought after well into her 40s if she stays thin, and Susan Boyle has never been kissed. It's just the way things are.
                        I think you read a little too far into that.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown View Post
                          couldn't have said it better myself. oh wait...
                          haha! I tend to think I'm the voice of cynicism and doom.

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                          I think you read a little too far into that.
                          I just wrote an essay on your critique of my post. I discuss the state of meta-reading in today's post-modern, post-giving-a-shit message board hipster culture.

Then I end with a flourishing rant, certain to bring a tear to the eyes of stuffy curmudgeons everywhere.
                          Last edited by Trathena; April 19, 2009, 08:34 PM. Reason: clarity, and metanarrative

Comment

Wait, am I a hipster?

Comment

haha! Nah, I just took your post and ran with it, digressing into obscure metaphors and symbolic landscapes of neo-deconstructive . . . dualism.

Work with me here!

Comment

Heh. I was worried it was one of those things like stupidity; being an idiot and totally not realizing it.

Closet Hipster.

Comment

Working...
                                X