Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Best of Youtube / Google Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best of Google Video and YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsbXwzqlqsU
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

OK, he's perfect at that.

Comment

"Fame, Sex and....wait what was the other one?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzzyrOwBVTA

Comment

after watching that video, do we really need any more reasons to hate her?
          http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
          seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

I'd still put it in her.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I believe that's commonly referred to as rape.

Comment

I don't find her attractive at all. Not saying she's ugly or that I dislike her personality... I can't quite figure it out, but she has no sex appeal or attractiveness whatsoever for me. It's really weird, a lot of guys I know say she's hot, but I just don't see it.

However, I'm not sure you can call what she does "art". It's pop, and bad pop at that. I doubt she wrote any of her songs or really even takes control of her image. I see her as a blank billboard that someone put their ad on. Maybe that's what it is for me... there's just really nothing to her.
                Last edited by Gnomad; May 31, 2009, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I have no knowledge of this person whatsoever, but if I had to take a guess I would say early madonna wannabe. Am I close?
                  DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Probably, but I bet she'd deny it, kinda how oasis aren't Beatles wannabes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                      I don't find her attractive at all. Not saying she's ugly or that I dislike her personality... I can't quite figure it out, but she has no sex appeal or attractiveness whatsoever for me. It's really weird, a lot of guys I know say she's hot, but I just don't see it.
                      Same here

but id still put it in her

Comment

However, I'm not sure you can call what she does "art". It's pop, and bad pop at that.
                        That bothers me a lot too. So many singers--singers who are forced to use studio tweaking to make themselves sound halfway decent (Katy Perry comes to mind)--all refer to themselves as "artists" now. Rap "artists"? Are you kidding me?

The word "artist" still means something in the music industry, right?

Anyway, yeah, I only just learned of this girl this past January. A video of hers was being played in a gay bar, and my friends looked at me like I was a clueless hermit living under a rock because I'd never heard of her. It's funny, though, because after that night, I began seeing her everywhere.

She's very popular among gay men. So are Katy Perry and Peaches. I really don't understand why because these last two? Their lyrics? Do gay men not know insults when they hear them? I digress...

I have to admit that I kind of fell in love with her when she said, "That's a ridiculous question." haha! It was a ridiculous question. I wonder how the interviewer felt when her question was called "ridiculous" by one of the most ridiculous creatures in the music industry right now.

Comment

However, I'm not sure you can call what she does "art". It's pop, and bad pop at that. I doubt she wrote any of her songs or really even takes control of her image. I see her as a blank billboard that someone put their ad on. Maybe that's what it is for me... there's just really nothing to her.
                          I don't really find her attractive either, but I'd still stick it in her. I'd triple or quadruple bag it first, though.
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by lmerr View Post
                            I have no knowledge of this person whatsoever.
                            ditto

i think thats the insult that would bother her the most

i think it so funny she got offended that lady asked her what she would choose to lose if she had to choose between sex, fame, and music. and she said the question was ridiculous and she would answer it, but by her forgetting music when she repeated the question, she answered it without even having to.
                            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Speaking of Lady Gaga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cDE3Gwn5ZM
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                              Originally posted by noclevername
                              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

My sister went to the Sasquatch festival, and pointed me towards this video...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMUECr66pqk

That's right, those are two people having sex in plain view of everyone at the entire freakin concert. I love how they don't stop when security walks over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

Comment

Working...
                                X