Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Best of Youtube / Google Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best of Youtube / Google Video

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
    If there is in fact a Christian God, I would love to be there to see the looks on their faces when they realize that he probably isn't too happy about them doing the judging for him.

I wonder why so much of America has become atheist?
    ....must be because they are evil! Must increase insensitive, ignorant, emotionally sadistic picketing!
    /oblivious
    just sayin'...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSjntL2RPOE
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I love Benjy

---
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-MluGscaE

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

God, those chicks are so boring.

Comment

You're boring.
            ---
            Here's a less boring one for you to still hate on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76SC1nFgvgU

Comment

That's the first thing I've seen by them that I'd say was interesting.

Comment

Saw them live opening up for Paramore last year in NOLA. I wasn't thrilled by their music, but they were really nice when I met them beforehand. I hung out with my old manager (who is now a roadie for Paramore) and we caught up with them at a voodoo shop in the city. Such sweet girls. Their music is meh to me though.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

I dont get it.

How did they get to be popular enough to be recorded and stuff. Theyre not very interesting visually, in both videos they have a scattered appearance with edgy elements (piercings/tattoos) which manage to not contribute to any notable visual personality or style. An their music and vocals are bland and unstimulating to me.
                  just sayin'...

Comment

There's tons of worse stuff out there that gets a ton more popularity than them.

It doesn't take talent to be a music legend. Proof: Britney Spears and The Ramones.

Three chords does not a good song make. Especially if all your songs are 3 chords.

Comment

.... Did you just diss the ramones?

Comment

I don't like them. You can if you want, but I can't stand them.

In short, yes. Yes I did.

Comment

Only Tegan & Sara I like is Tegan with Against me!

Their other stuff doesn't sooth me nor bother me.
                          I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

From one of my favorite movies...

The Groove Tube - Kramp TV Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by halcyon712 View Post
                              There's tons of worse stuff out there that gets a ton more popularity than them.

It doesn't take talent to be a music legend. Proof: Britney Spears and The Ramones.

Three chords does not a good song make. Especially if all your songs are 3 chords.

Britney spears was pretty, had a good stylist and a good choreographer. She had an image. There was something there and people liked it. These girls just dont seem to have anything there.
                              I know it doesnt take musical talent to get popular... alot of music people are popular for their image, this sort of character facade they have created through their music. Like lady gaga. And deadmau5 has that mouse head, pretty sure that was a significant part if his success because it got talked about and people got curious.
                              just sayin'...

Comment

I've never heard anybody in real life talk about deadmau5, or Tegan and Sara (outside of the girl that introduced me to do them).

And they got popular because they are twin lesbians. Who make good music. And between their early and newer stuff, looked really nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X