Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Petition for Mansun singer's solo album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Mansun singer's solo album

Not sure how many here are Mansun fans, but they and dredg are my top two ever. I go back and forth on who I prefer depending on my mood, but the one constant is that those are the top two bands, period. That's it for me.

So, the fact that there is a petition going for Mansun's singer, Paul Draper, to finally release his long-gestating solo material is like the greatest thing for me. Even better, Paul is aware of the petition and said that once he is done with his current producing gig (which is almost done) he will give it serious thought. He thinks there isn't anyone that cares about his work, and he's dead wrong.

So anyways, if anyone is a fan, or if they want to help a bro out, go onto Facebook and like the petition page: https://www.facebook.com/PaulDraperPetition

If anyone posts on other music sites, be sure to share this! You may not be a fan, but trust me when I say that anyone who is WILL want to know about it!
    A vest has no sleeves.

Re: Petition for Mansun singer's solo album

really dig Six, I will try and share it soon in my blog.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
    X