Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Pedro Ex Machina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro Ex Machina

Hey everyone,

I've been away from the boards posting-wise for awhile now, though I still frequently browse from time to time. One of the reasons I've been away is the feature documentary film I've been working on these past few months. The film is called "Pedro Ex Machina" and focuses on the art and lifetime of the Honorable Pedro Sanjuan.

I thought I would share and hopefully get some feedback and whatnot if no one minded. Since dredg and the boards foster an appreciation of art, I thought I would share what info I had to offer. At the moment, our website is being made, so for now here is a link to our IndieGoGo page. You can learn about the film and our subject, Pedro Sanjuan by going to the following link: http://indiegogo.com/PedroExMachina

I'm excited to be able to share it here, on Traversing with like-minded people. If you like what you see, please spread the word! We can use all the help we can get!

Best,

-- Eric Hamilton (prophetstyle)
    Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...
Working...
X