Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Storm Corrosion is finally heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Corrosion is finally heard

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Not what I was expecting at all, but I really enjoy it. My dad, on the other hand, did not like it and called it "mediocre." I'm on my second full listen and I like it even more. I can't wait to hear the whole album.

Don't go expecting anything close to metal, though. It sounds more like a score than a pop album.
    I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
    I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
    A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
    To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Re: Storm Corrosion is finally heard

This is actually pretty cool
    ---
    I almost always love it when Wilson pulls out the heavily harmonized vocal parts

Comment

I think it is probably the most boring, lifeless thing I have ever heard...I honestly thought it might have been the two of them taking the piss with a 'leaked' version of them fannying around in the studio- but no apparently this is it...

Comment

Where are the drums?

Comment

There was no place for drums in most of it. As for the boring part, to each their own. It's good lowkey music for around the house.
          I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
          I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
          A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
          To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Reminds me of the first time I heard The Thirteenth Step (that's a good thing). And what the fuck, what a depressing video!
            A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Working...
            X