Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Help from Europeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from Europeans

I'm looking to buy some stuff from play.com, and they only ship within Europe. Is there anyone out there with experience in shipping to the US that would mind picking some stuff up for me? I can cover any expenses for it.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Re: Help from Europeans

Can help you. Don't have that much experience sending stuff to the US though. I only know it's best to mark the content as gift to avoid massive taxes.
    I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

It's a little bit away from when I would need them anyway (they don't release until May and June), so I'll get back to you. I am looking into some one else that does have a bit of experience with shipping to US, so I'll let you know.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I've sent shit all over the place, but it depends on how fragile the item is and what packaging it comes with in the first place. Also, I do live above a post office currently (might change by May time). PM/email me and let me know what's up and I'll endeavour to help the best I can.
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Thanks to Wal-Mart putting out a great discount on some Resident Evil steelbook Blu-rays, I think I'm set for now. But I'll definitely check in with you at some point. I can get stuff from amazon.co.uk, but HMV and play.com are UK/Europe only

Comment

Working...
          X