Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Coachella 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coachella 2012

Virginia becomes The South once you get about 45-60 miles south of DC. Havin' grown up in the DC/Metro area it's a completely different place than the rest of the state.
    And southern hospitality is great!
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I should also clarify that Atlanta itself is not very Southern. Most of the residents of the city itself are transplants from New York, Chicago or Boston.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
        I should also clarify that Atlanta itself is not very Southern. Most of the residents of the city itself are transplants from New York, Chicago or Boston.
        That's the same reason why the Florida Panhandle is the only part of that state I consider southerners. The rest are a bunch of retired New Englanders and politicians.
        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Yup. That's why I listed "North Florida"
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
          X