Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

VIDEOGAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEOGAMES

What did you play? what do you play?

DID PLAY: zelda, mario kart, donkey kong, megaman, super smash bros, pokemon red/yellow/gold, dragon warrior, yoshi story, oddworld, age of empires II, sims (sim city, sim farm, sim ant, sim safari, the sims), zoombinis (little kid)

Do Play:
    Zelda: ocarina of time 3d
    combat of giants: dinosaurs 3d (beat up dinos! yeah!)
    lord of the rings aragorns quest (ds)

gonna play: pet zombies for 3ds (pre-order)
    just sayin'...

Re: VIDEOGAMES

Been sort of obsessed lately with this Neutral Milk Hotel RPG some amusing person made:

Comment

^ that's hilarious

Comment

DID PLAY

NES: Mario 1-3, Contra, Mike Tyson's Punch-out, Maniac Mansion, Techmo Super Bowl, Dr. Mario, Dragon Warrior, Battletoads, Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Mega Man 3, Rad Racer, Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, Zelda, Zelda 2.

SNES: Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, 7th Saga, Rock 'N Roll Racing, Earthworm Jim, Mega Man X, Super Mario Kart, Super Punch-Out!!, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2, Zelda: A Link to the Past

XBOX 360: Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dragon Age: Origins, Madden, NHL, NBA Jams, Modern Warfare 2, Mega Man 10,

PC: Fallout 1&2, The Sims, Pirates!, Deus Ex, Warcraft 1-3, Diablo 1&2, Age of Empires 2, Empire Earth, Star Craft, Star Wars TIE Fighter

Do Play
        NCAA Football 12, NHL 10, Super Meat Boy, Portal 2

Gonna Play
        Diablo 3, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
        Originally posted by Ars Sycro
        I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Do still play all the pre-gamecube Zeldas.

Did play alot of sports games (FIFA, PES and NHL)

Warcraft 3, Diablo II, Pokemon Yellow (until i accidentally my save file), All ye old sims games, Age of empires, Empire Earth (favorite strategy, extremely underrated), many old PS1 and N64 games i can't even remember.

Currently mostly play League of Legends.

Oh, and Minecraft.

Graphics destroyed gaming.

Comment

Oh yeah... Minecraft

Java is messed up on my PC right now so Minecraft bombs out after about 5 mins. Really annoying. I've been needing to format and re-install for a while...

Comment

DO NOT PLAY: Metal Gear Solid 4

CUT SCENE; save game; ANOTHER CUT SCENE; save game; ANOTHER CUT SCENE! FUCK THIS.
              ---
              But, I'm looking forward to getting hold of Ico/Shadow of the Colossus again and Skyrim.

Oh yeah, and I'm downloading Limbo right now, so shall give you thoughts on that soon. LUKS WELL GD M7.

Also, I shall be using this thread as recommendations, so if I buy a game that you've said "play" and it sucks, I will hunt you down and spray Lynx deodorant through your letterbox until you realise it smells like a teenager's bedroom and, oh, god, is that Africa? The fuck is up with that smell?!
              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Limbo was fun. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Do absolutely never play Resident Evil 5. Worst game I've ever played. Seriously the guy cannot move while aiming. I understand that in the old games, but now it's just superretarded.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                    Limbo was fun. I really enjoyed it.
                    Just completed it this afternoon and I'm fully in love with this amazing little beauty. Might give it a replay.
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Did play: Megaman and the X series, Final Fantasy I-X and Tactics, Wild ARMs 1-3, Vandal Hearts, Parasite Eve, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Secret Of Mana 1 and 3, Metal Gear Solid 1-3, Arc The Lad 1-2, Lunar SSSC and EBC, Super Mario Bros 1-3, Super Mario World 1-2, Breath Of Fire 1-4, SaGa Frontier...

...There are a ton more I'm sure, but I can't recall them all. Don't really have the time to play games these days, and new gen stuff left me behind a long time ago.
                      Originally posted by Gnomad
                      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Used to play a shitton of old SNES RPG's and survival horror stuff back in the day. But with so many books, films and the internet taking up so much of my entertainment time, I find it increasingly hard to find time to play games these days.

Did play Portal 2 a few months ago though, excellent game.

Comment

I am currently playing Deus Ex Revolution on the 360.

Comment

What do you think of the new Deus Ex? I used to love the PC game when it came out...

Comment

I rarely play games anymore. Kind of got bored with them. Will play Skyrim when it comes out. I play all the civilizations and total war games.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                              X