Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Moderator Elections

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moderator Elections

Originally posted by dsv View Post
    This election is a little late, to say the least.

You're delusional.

Bringing up the past again...awesome.

The way I see it, I turned this place into a fight club...which was the only logical thing to do, considering mostly everyone on here is a fucking lazy-ass idiot who doesn't give a fuck about emotions, getting along and having a good time. You fuckers made me lose my mind and you saw the devastation I could bring.

Ya happy now?

Whatever the answer, I don't give a fuck. I already took my shit on this board. It's time for me to sit back and laugh my ass off at all of you.
    traversing = your life CONFIRMED

dsv stay ethering yourself

Comment

^ Nah, it used to be my life. A big part of my internet life, anyway. But now it's just my death hate.

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
      im making perfect sense, you post all of this personal information about yourself that no one really wants to know and you continue to make yourself look bad in every thread you post in i dont really understand if thats your persona online or if its really who you are if its the latter then i seriously feel sorry for you.
      Do you even realize that your history on this board is the main reason why you're complaining about me now? Why do you continually choose to pick at me? Do you not have anything better to do? This is why I have a problem with you being unbanned. You're a pest. Straight-up. Have I ever reported you or sent a complaint to Ars or Rule via PM behind closed doors? No, I'm not a tattle-tale. I choose to do it out in the open, like it should be. And I'm not afraid to do it, either. You wanna know what the sad thing is? You're probably gonna use this post as masturbation material.

Personal information about myself...whether anyone wants to know about it or not...is not only juicy, but a lot better than nothing at all. Oh, let's all be silent. "Shine with silence", to make a pretentious dredg connection. Well, I've outgrown that phase of my life and it's time to be a kid again. It's time for me to start having fun and be a lot more relaxed, laid-back and carefree...something I never really got to be in life. I've already died of old age on this board once and sadly, his soul is still here because he still cares about this place.

I'm a much better person than a lot of you. Can I deny that fact? No. I wish I could, but I can't. Therefore, I have to make myself "look bad" simply so I can try to blend in with the rest of you idiotic males the best I can. Why? I love you. Why do I love you? You're a fan of dredg and are nerdy enough to be on a message board and communicate with other dredg fans who choose to do the same thing. And not only that, but continue to hang around said message board after what you think couldn't POSSIBLY be the worst of worst situations...but sadly, it is. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse? It does. Thankfully, the way I see it...it can only get better from here on out. When I came back in August, THAT was rock bottom for me. This place was a pathetic ghost town, minus that stupid "Cool Touring News" thread. Paranoia had a shitload to do with it too, but thankfully, it's finally been completely flushed out for good. Anyway, dredg downtime? There isn't such a thing in my book. Get the fuck out or don't be a troll. Simple as that. Is it any wonder why almost all of the females have left for good? It's fucking embarrassing.

Bottom line is, the more intelligent and intriguing of discussions and conversations on this board, the less jackassy posts I make. Instead of attacking me, why don't you just ignore me and try to make this place a better (whatever "better" means to you) place to be? It's all about balance (whatever "balance" means to you), people. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that that's what it takes for the best atmosphere possible to be obtained. It's like one person makes an intelligent post on this board, and they look for recognition for it. When they see that they're not getting any, they start second-guessing themselves and think "...oh, what's the point. Fuck them." CONTINUE TO FUCKING DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO WITHOUT LOOKING FOR RECOGNITION OR SOME KIND OF COMMENT AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK.

And as far as bushie complaining about me recently...all of the boring-ass shit he talks about on here that probably makes him feel so fucking smart and sophisticated? Who gives a shit?! That being said, I never complained once. I let him do his thing. How dare he complain about me. Get over yourself.
      Last edited by dsv; December 23, 2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

yeah, bushie bringing in serious topics was an ass move.

Comment

^ I like his serious topics...they have a tendency to shut me up more. But him complaining about me after I suck his dick so much? Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here.
            after you suck my dick? you have had an epistemological break with reality. kid, get the hell out.
            cosign

Comment

So you're saying he didn't suck your dick?

Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
                cosign
                i mean he just typed an essay on the TRAVERSING.NET board....proof enough lmao

Comment

Perception is king.

Comment

^ Thanks to all the idiotic males here. Congrats.

Comment

hes just a little crazy. prob needs to get laid from the sound of it tbh.

Comment

dont kill yourself dsv!

Comment

Not fair. Auto can't act his way into the Moderator Election victory.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DSV!!!
                          Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Comment

Oh man, posts are getting way to long for me to care right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dsv View Post
                                I'm a much better person than a lot of you. Can I deny that fact? No. I wish I could, but I can't. Therefore, I have to make myself "look bad" simply so I can try to blend in with the rest of you idiotic males the best I can.
                                I've largely been ignorin' the pissin' match that's been goin' on here as of late, but this comment is just the utmost of irritatin'. Sorry, dsv, but I fail to see how you can judge yourself as better than "a lot" of us. I'm glad you feel good 'bout yourself, but don't pretend to know "a lot" of us outside of this board, or who we are outside of this forum. You have to make yourself "look bad?" With comments like these I think that must come pretty easily for you. As I said in my last comment directed at you, hop off your high horse.

Now I'm gonna go back to ignorin' all this drama shit.
                                Originally posted by Gnomad
                                How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X