Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Moderator Elections

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moderator Elections

...but I even came up with a slogan...

---
    ...obviously it became my facebook pic...

NOW THAT'S DEDICATION!!!
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

how about we make a poll to ban dsv?

Comment

I won't be moderated by anyone! 2011: the year of anarchy on traversing.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Depends on what you call active.

Comment

so bush is auto de fe? now it makes sense
            ---
            what happened not a mars volta fan anymore?

Comment

I wish a new Mars Volta album would come out already. Those guys where rippin' an album out every year for a little while...

Comment

Yeah their mad streak is broken. Also rococo is my favourite style period.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                    I wish a new Mars Volta album would come out already. Those guys where rippin' an album out every year for a little while...
                    Omar has put out 13 solo albums the past two years. A couple of 'em live ones.

No Hay Mas Respuestas (live)

Comment

Wtf, he's worse than buckethead now.
                      ---
                      That was really good by the way

By worse I did not mean bad quality. I mean the record per year pace. Too which I considered Buckethead world record holder.
                      ---
                      It might just be my mood, but Tychozorente, might just have become my album of the year.
                      Last edited by SimpatiK; December 22, 2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I guess I'm retarded for not listening to any Omar albums... I own his one (his first one?). I need to get on that...

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                          I guess I'm retarded for not listening to any Omar albums... I own his one (his first one?). I need to get on that...
                          I remember his previous albums not being very good. This, however was brilliant. He isn't showing off or being overtly experimental either. They're good electronica songs with spanish vocals.

Comment

I personally highly recommend:

Los SueƱos de un Higado (a live on BBC radio record)
                            Xenophanes (Omar does most of the vocals)
                            Solar Gambling
                            どういたしまして (Japanese for "You're Welcome", the live record for the vid I posted above)

Comment

This election is a little late, to say the least.

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
                              zenjiro being present doesnt have anything to do with the board falling apart. i havent trolled on this board in years. if you notice no one else really pays any attention to my dsv hate posts here cept for you. if dsv had been being an idiot on here a couple years ago he wouldve already been banned PERIOD. i dont bother anyone else because i dont got a prob with anyone else. dsv is just annoying as shit. he spams the board all day long, and his posts involving lots of self depreciation that is sickening in the fact that he doesnt realize how pathetic they make him look. if you can show me where i am worthy of a ban other than starting shit with dsv that would be wonderful, thanks. you guys already got rid of the only redeeming factor on this board = ooga. he wasnt afraid to speak the truth and he got banned for it.
                              ---
                              Also I think a bigger sense of community would benefit this place as well. I remeber the old traversing and it felt like everyone was friends, you did have your insecure posters like erikthat took jips at posters for no reason but still dsv is killing this place one post at a time. if anyone here should be banned it should be him.
                              You're delusional.

Bringing up the past again...awesome.

The way I see it, I turned this place into a fight club...which was the only logical thing to do, considering mostly everyone on here is a fucking lazy-ass idiot who doesn't give a fuck about emotions, getting along and having a good time. You fuckers made me lose my mind and you saw the devastation I could bring.

Ya happy now?

Whatever the answer, I don't give a fuck. I already took my shit on this board. It's time for me to sit back and laugh my ass off at all of you.

Comment

Saying Ooga was the "redeeming" factor of traversing is like saying the holocaust was the redeeming part of World War II.

Comment

Working...
                                X