Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Moderator Elections

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenjiro
    replied
    Re: Moderator Elections

how am i late? everyone that i want to keep in contact with from this forum i will.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

^ Late.

Leave a comment:

• Zenjiro
    replied

na you tryin to save face my dude. tryin to play the victim and shit. i aint even said shit to you and you had to talk reckless in my thread. sure i couldve ignored you but why would i bother you wouldve continued to talk shit in every thread that you could because thats how small of a person you are. youre nothing and you know you are. this board is your life otherwise you wouldnt feel the need to try and redeem yourself everytime you manage to piss everyone off. its all good. you know what. ban my account. this board sucks. peace.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

^ Nope, just getting my feelings out...as usual. Simple as that.

Do you have feelings, Zenjiro?

Leave a comment:

• Zenjiro
    replied

DSV trying to stop from getting banned lmao.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

^ I'll admit I was in a pretty bad mood Wednesday night. But if Zenjiro hadn't been unbanned, there's no way I would've wrote a lot of what I did. I apologize to a lot of you. I didn't mean it.

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
    I've largely been ignorin' the pissin' match that's been goin' on here as of late, but this comment is just the utmost of irritatin'. Sorry, dsv, but I fail to see how you can judge yourself as better than "a lot" of us. I'm glad you feel good 'bout yourself, but don't pretend to know "a lot" of us outside of this board, or who we are outside of this forum. You have to make yourself "look bad?" With comments like these I think that must come pretty easily for you. As I said in my last comment directed at you, hop off your high horse.

Now I'm gonna go back to ignorin' all this drama shit.
    As I said in my last comment directed at you, you're blind. Anyway, I explained myself earlier in this post. That being said, it's all in the past now. I took a huge shit on this board, I'll admit that. But is it going to continue? No. Unless I get antagonized again, like I felt on Wednesday night.

But I will say this to you, Kyte. You actually have the nerve to call me out on that? Who the fuck are you? You're a troll. THAT'S more irritating than anything I could ever say or post on this board. Why should you even care if I think I'm a better person than you or not? I don't think you care about this board a TENTH as much as I do. Based on your lack of posts, the way I see it...I am, in fact, a better person than you. ON THIS BOARD. Outside of it? I have no fucking clue and I couldn't care less. If you actually think you're a better person than me, prove it by posting more. That is, if you actually care enough. I doubt you do, though...which is sad.

For the love of DJ Jesus, please talk about SOMETHING. ANYTHiNG! Or better yet, go to the Express Yourself part of the forum. Go nuts! Show me you're trying.

Anyway, now that my mind has finally settled down, it's only in hindsight that I realize that the spiritual energy I had inside me over the past few months was pretty fuckin' crazy. This board and the Birthday Massacre board just happened to be the two outlets for my creative energy. It felt like everything was revolving around me and I just kinda went with the flow. Everything I posted made perfect sense in some form or another. Maybe you just had to be inside my head to understand it all. I was a beautiful mess, but everything needed to get out in order for me to be able to see things as clear as I do now. Thick clarity...nothin' like it.

PS: Where did all of bushie's posts go? Did he delete them? Makes sense if he did.
    ---
    Oh, and I voted for Gnomad. Hands down. If I was voted in, the first thing I'd do is ban Zenjiro and unban Ooga when his one-year ban expires.
    Last edited by dsv; December 24, 2010, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SimpatiK
    replied

Yeah, nothing has suggested that dsv is more than a mediocre example of the human race. Even so, a nice chat when not in an awful mood.

Leave a comment:

• Kyte30351
    replied

Originally posted by dsv View Post
    I'm a much better person than a lot of you. Can I deny that fact? No. I wish I could, but I can't. Therefore, I have to make myself "look bad" simply so I can try to blend in with the rest of you idiotic males the best I can.
    I've largely been ignorin' the pissin' match that's been goin' on here as of late, but this comment is just the utmost of irritatin'. Sorry, dsv, but I fail to see how you can judge yourself as better than "a lot" of us. I'm glad you feel good 'bout yourself, but don't pretend to know "a lot" of us outside of this board, or who we are outside of this forum. You have to make yourself "look bad?" With comments like these I think that must come pretty easily for you. As I said in my last comment directed at you, hop off your high horse.

Now I'm gonna go back to ignorin' all this drama shit.

Leave a comment:

• SimpatiK
    replied

Oh man, posts are getting way to long for me to care right now.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• One Second Clubber
    replied

Not fair. Auto can't act his way into the Moderator Election victory.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DSV!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zenjiro
    replied

dont kill yourself dsv!

Leave a comment:

• Zenjiro
    replied

hes just a little crazy. prob needs to get laid from the sound of it tbh.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

^ Thanks to all the idiotic males here. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

Perception is king.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X