Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Moderator Elections

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moderator Elections

Yeah, nothing has suggested that dsv is more than a mediocre example of the human race. Even so, a nice chat when not in an awful mood.

Comment

^ I'll admit I was in a pretty bad mood Wednesday night. But if Zenjiro hadn't been unbanned, there's no way I would've wrote a lot of what I did. I apologize to a lot of you. I didn't mean it.

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
      I've largely been ignorin' the pissin' match that's been goin' on here as of late, but this comment is just the utmost of irritatin'. Sorry, dsv, but I fail to see how you can judge yourself as better than "a lot" of us. I'm glad you feel good 'bout yourself, but don't pretend to know "a lot" of us outside of this board, or who we are outside of this forum. You have to make yourself "look bad?" With comments like these I think that must come pretty easily for you. As I said in my last comment directed at you, hop off your high horse.

Now I'm gonna go back to ignorin' all this drama shit.
      As I said in my last comment directed at you, you're blind. Anyway, I explained myself earlier in this post. That being said, it's all in the past now. I took a huge shit on this board, I'll admit that. But is it going to continue? No. Unless I get antagonized again, like I felt on Wednesday night.

But I will say this to you, Kyte. You actually have the nerve to call me out on that? Who the fuck are you? You're a troll. THAT'S more irritating than anything I could ever say or post on this board. Why should you even care if I think I'm a better person than you or not? I don't think you care about this board a TENTH as much as I do. Based on your lack of posts, the way I see it...I am, in fact, a better person than you. ON THIS BOARD. Outside of it? I have no fucking clue and I couldn't care less. If you actually think you're a better person than me, prove it by posting more. That is, if you actually care enough. I doubt you do, though...which is sad.

For the love of DJ Jesus, please talk about SOMETHING. ANYTHiNG! Or better yet, go to the Express Yourself part of the forum. Go nuts! Show me you're trying.

Anyway, now that my mind has finally settled down, it's only in hindsight that I realize that the spiritual energy I had inside me over the past few months was pretty fuckin' crazy. This board and the Birthday Massacre board just happened to be the two outlets for my creative energy. It felt like everything was revolving around me and I just kinda went with the flow. Everything I posted made perfect sense in some form or another. Maybe you just had to be inside my head to understand it all. I was a beautiful mess, but everything needed to get out in order for me to be able to see things as clear as I do now. Thick clarity...nothin' like it.

PS: Where did all of bushie's posts go? Did he delete them? Makes sense if he did.
      ---
      Oh, and I voted for Gnomad. Hands down. If I was voted in, the first thing I'd do is ban Zenjiro and unban Ooga when his one-year ban expires.
      Last edited by dsv; December 24, 2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

DSV trying to stop from getting banned lmao.

Comment

^ Nope, just getting my feelings out...as usual. Simple as that.

Do you have feelings, Zenjiro?

Comment

na you tryin to save face my dude. tryin to play the victim and shit. i aint even said shit to you and you had to talk reckless in my thread. sure i couldve ignored you but why would i bother you wouldve continued to talk shit in every thread that you could because thats how small of a person you are. youre nothing and you know you are. this board is your life otherwise you wouldnt feel the need to try and redeem yourself everytime you manage to piss everyone off. its all good. you know what. ban my account. this board sucks. peace.

Comment

^ Late.

Comment

how am i late? everyone that i want to keep in contact with from this forum i will.

Comment

^ Nah, I meant slang for "later"...as in "See ya later"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
                    I've largely been ignorin' the pissin' match that's been goin' on here as of late, but this comment is just the utmost of irritatin'. Sorry, dsv, but I fail to see how you can judge yourself as better than "a lot" of us. I'm glad you feel good 'bout yourself, but don't pretend to know "a lot" of us outside of this board, or who we are outside of this forum. You have to make yourself "look bad?" With comments like these I think that must come pretty easily for you. As I said in my last comment directed at you, hop off your high horse.
                    I think the fact that he feels the need to state it means that he seriously questions it himself. At least when I go on about being more important than Auto I'm being sarcastic.
                    I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                    I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                    A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                    To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Sarcasm is fucking great and everything but unfortunately, it can be hard to read sometimes. Especially if you don't post that much.

Comment

Originally posted by dsv View Post
                        Sarcasm is fucking great and everything but unfortunately, it can be hard to read sometimes. Especially if you don't post that much.
                        Posting in every fucking thread on the board doesn't improve your ability to communicate with other posters. Unless, of course, you're trying to come across as a douche. If that is the intention, I applaud the fantastic effort.

For the record, this post includes no sarcasm.
                        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

^ Sweet. Post a lot more and then I'll shut up more. Simple as that, my really-want-to-be-your-friend, whether you believe it or not. Unless, of course, your posts involve me directly and/or personally. Then I have a much greater chance of actually talking more.

And I know I can be a "douche" sometimes, but at least my intentions are from the heart.

Comment

I've been away with family, and will be for the next week or so. I've banned dsv and Zenjiro for 2 months. If they come back and can behave, they won't be banned anymore.

Also, since he's currently winning, I've made Gnomad a mod to handle things while I'm away. If things change in the polls, I'll update it when it's over.
                            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I guess my hiatus is over for a while then

hopefully Auto will start posting again, he was the only reason i occasionally still browse this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
                                hopefully Auto will start posting again, he was the only reason i occasionally still browse this forum
                                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                                I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X