Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Moderator Elections

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyte30351
    replied
    Re: Moderator Elections

It's a calm before the storm, Gnomad. Just wait until their band is up!

Leave a comment:

• And we'll just put a happy little bush over here.
    replied

you're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

I think it's kind of funny that I'm a temporary mod and I have nothing to moderate now...

Leave a comment:

• Knifeboy
    replied

Originally posted by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here. View Post
    i, for one, welcome our new overlord.
    ---

and i miss you, like the desert miss the rain.

i am excited to have back both the knife and ncn. now we need to get back lord cribbles and iknockstuffdown. i am sure there are others, and i beg your pardon for not recalling at this moment.
    Ah. I assumed you had stopped posting because you deleted a shitload of your posts
    (including one of the best posts I've read on this forum. Quite a loss, but I completely understand why you did it)

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Ars got us all the best gift ever.

Leave a comment:

• And we'll just put a happy little bush over here.
    replied

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
    I've made Gnomad a mod to handle things while I'm away..
    i, for one, welcome our new overlord.
    ---
    Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
    I guess my hiatus is over for a while then

hopefully Auto will start posting again, he was the only reason i occasionally still browse this forum
    and i miss you, like the desert miss the rain.

i am excited to have back both the knife and ncn. now we need to get back lord cribbles and iknockstuffdown. i am sure there are others, and i beg your pardon for not recalling at this moment.

Leave a comment:

• noclevername
    replied

yeah Ive been pretty careful not to get involved in any of this, which unfortunately included not really posting at all because every thread devolved into this shit. i'll enjoy the next 2 months.

Leave a comment:

• One Second Clubber
    replied

Originally posted by Knifeboy View Post
    hopefully Auto will start posting again, he was the only reason i occasionally still browse this forum

Leave a comment:

• Knifeboy
    replied

I guess my hiatus is over for a while then

Leave a comment:

• Ars Sycro
    replied

I've been away with family, and will be for the next week or so. I've banned dsv and Zenjiro for 2 months. If they come back and can behave, they won't be banned anymore.

Also, since he's currently winning, I've made Gnomad a mod to handle things while I'm away. If things change in the polls, I'll update it when it's over.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

^ Sweet. Post a lot more and then I'll shut up more. Simple as that, my really-want-to-be-your-friend, whether you believe it or not. Unless, of course, your posts involve me directly and/or personally. Then I have a much greater chance of actually talking more.

And I know I can be a "douche" sometimes, but at least my intentions are from the heart.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by dsv View Post
    Sarcasm is fucking great and everything but unfortunately, it can be hard to read sometimes. Especially if you don't post that much.
    Posting in every fucking thread on the board doesn't improve your ability to communicate with other posters. Unless, of course, you're trying to come across as a douche. If that is the intention, I applaud the fantastic effort.

For the record, this post includes no sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

Sarcasm is fucking great and everything but unfortunately, it can be hard to read sometimes. Especially if you don't post that much.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
    I've largely been ignorin' the pissin' match that's been goin' on here as of late, but this comment is just the utmost of irritatin'. Sorry, dsv, but I fail to see how you can judge yourself as better than "a lot" of us. I'm glad you feel good 'bout yourself, but don't pretend to know "a lot" of us outside of this board, or who we are outside of this forum. You have to make yourself "look bad?" With comments like these I think that must come pretty easily for you. As I said in my last comment directed at you, hop off your high horse.
    I think the fact that he feels the need to state it means that he seriously questions it himself. At least when I go on about being more important than Auto I'm being sarcastic.

Leave a comment:

• dsv
    replied

^ Nah, I meant slang for "later"...as in "See ya later"?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X