Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Moderator Elections

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Elections

Voting ends on January 1.
    Gnomad
    30.00%
    And we'll just put a happy little bush over here./auto-de-fe
    5.00%
    One Second Clubber
    15.00%
    Screw those guys... nobody.
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Re: Moderator Elections

You voted against yourself?
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

You son of a bitch.
      ---
      Is this for real? Cause if it is, a couple things should be known if I get a mod spot.

I'm going to be a lot stricter than any other mod has been here. Unless it's clearly in a joking manner or the thread warrants it, any personal attacks are going to get you in trouble with me. And I'm going to close threads that are bullshit before they escalate into crap. This is why I've never been made a mod. I don't really fit the style of moderation that Ars, Jon or Brock want.

So if this is for real, Ars, and I win... you might want to reconsider. I'm just giving out a fair warning.

Comment

i would have liked a nomination.
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Well, what can I say? You are what you eat.

Comment

... seriously? That hasn't been happening already?

Comment

Well, with dsv getting everyone to leave and Zenjiro being present, I would have figured that next year, Ars and Brock would be moderating 2 people... and I'd be one of them.

Comment

Shit, make me mod and I'll chop this bitch down like a wounded poplar.
                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is part of a long running joke.

Comment

If I'm elected to be a moderator, I'll make sure to keep the play grounds clean, the bath tubs warm and the funk g-funk style...

...mouth fulla gan-jay...
                    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

voted for gnomad, been posting as for as long as i can remember, never got a long with osc and the other guy has an annoying screen name. plus gnomad would just be the better moderator
                      ---
                      Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                      Well, with dsv getting everyone to leave and Zenjiro being present, I would have figured that next year, Ars and Brock would be moderating 2 people... and I'd be one of them.
                      zenjiro being present doesnt have anything to do with the board falling apart. i havent trolled on this board in years. if you notice no one else really pays any attention to my dsv hate posts here cept for you. if dsv had been being an idiot on here a couple years ago he wouldve already been banned PERIOD. i dont bother anyone else because i dont got a prob with anyone else. dsv is just annoying as shit. he spams the board all day long, and his posts involving lots of self depreciation that is sickening in the fact that he doesnt realize how pathetic they make him look. if you can show me where i am worthy of a ban other than starting shit with dsv that would be wonderful, thanks. you guys already got rid of the only redeeming factor on this board = ooga. he wasnt afraid to speak the truth and he got banned for it.
                      ---
                      Also I think a bigger sense of community would benefit this place as well. I remeber the old traversing and it felt like everyone was friends, you did have your insecure posters like erikthat took jips at posters for no reason but still dsv is killing this place one post at a time. if anyone here should be banned it should be him.

Comment

Originally posted by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here.
                        part of the problem with elections is the uneducated electorate.
                        ---

wait, for reals?
                        tell em why you really mad "bushie"
                        ---
                        and wait for reals to what exactly? ooga was known for speaking out against the bullshit in this place. especially if the traversing cliques would show him love hed frequently mock them but they would say oOhh hes just joking ))) all smiles until he took it too far and hurt peoples feelings.

Comment

my vote is a write-in for dsv.
                          Originally posted by vsd
                          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
                            if you notice no one else really pays any attention to my dsv hate posts here cept for you.
                            That's not true. And your problem isn't that you're a troll. It's that you antagonize specific people. You rarely post shit to fish for someone to piss off, but when someone gets on your radar, you're a vulture and that shit needs to stop. You need to learn when something is worth pursuing and when it isn't.

I don't expect you to agree with me. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably take offense to what I'm saying, but it is how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                              That's not true. And your problem isn't that you're a troll. It's that you antagonize specific people. You rarely post shit to fish for someone to piss off, but when someone gets on your radar, you're a vulture and that shit needs to stop. You need to learn when something is worth pursuing and when it isn't.

I don't expect you to agree with me. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably take offense to what I'm saying, but it is how I see it.
                              I would agree with you if I were antagonizing anyone other than dsv someone, who this board as a whole seems to have a problem with. No one else will say anything to him about it, if anything they are encouraging it by posting in his asinine topics.

Comment

Working...
                              X