Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dear Zenjiro (if I knew your birth name, I'd use that instead)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Zenjiro (if I knew your birth name, I'd use that instead)

Please take a picture of yourself and post it in the "Forum Member Pics" thread. Here:

If you aready have a picture of yourself taken (whether it was you or someone else who took it) within the past month or so, then that will suffice as well.

Thanks!
    -Shane

PS: If the pressure hasn't already started to build, then I hope it starts now. And if it STILL hasn't started by now, then you obviously don't take this board nearly as seriously as you should.

Whereas before (the expanded universe of the spit-in-the-girl's-eye incident), I thought you were just craving the attention...now, I just see it as you being the biggest fucking retard in the world for continuing to post here. You are not liked on here, no matter what people tell you. If anything, they like you just to make themselves feel better. And it's not even about you spitting in the girl's eye, either. It's more about you dragging it on for 80 million years on here and continuing to not contribute anything positive to try and balance it all out. Did it really have to be THIS board? Think about that for a minute, and then never post here again...unless you enjoy abuse. I fought you with my dead silence before, but unfortunately that didn't work. Now the abused kid in me AND the adults in me protecting said kid from further pain and suffering at the hands of undisciplined viruses like you, are choosing to fight you in the opposite way. We have no choice if the idiot mods are gonna continue to be idiot mods.

What's the difference between now and then? To make a pretentious dredg connection, my journey back to birth is no longer haunting me. You and a lot of the other guys on here are the reason that I wish I was a girl. A really hot girl. Straight, bi, gay...doesn't matter. I just wanna be a beautiful girl.

PPS: The red color indicates dead seriousness...meaning a lot more serious than the surrounding words, which are pretty serious words, but not as serious as the ones in red. If, by chance, you're not seeing any red words, then that's not my problem. Figure it out.

PPPS: The pinkish words indicate sarcasm (in this particular instance, exaggeration) and the blue words indicate how free I feel.

Re: Dear Zenjiro (if I knew your birth name, I'd use that instead)

Your posts are fucking annoying, thats why I talk shit to you. I know I'm not the only one that thinks so either. You spam the board DAILY with shit topics because you have nothing meaningful to say.

Comment

We're all sick of both of you bickering at each other. Use the ignore feature and knock it off.

Comment

Laughable all around. The only reason I "spam" the board is because I'm bored out of my fucking mind. I do it to keep sane. It's not my fault you people can't find your inner child and be intelligent at the same time.
        ---
        "do blow"?!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Comment

So in other words you have no life, keep ethering yourself blood.

Comment

^ False, I do have a life...in more ways than one. How I choose to live it all depends on the people around me, including you...unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X