Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize Live DVD/Blu-Ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize Live DVD/Blu-Ray!

I just pre-ordered the special deluxe edition and thought I would share:

http://www.burningshed.com/store/por...duct/169/1688/ (special deluxe edition)

http://www.porcupinetree.com/anesthetize.cfm (preview trailer)

Anesthetize follows the band’s latest album The Incident which was released last year to massive critical acclaim. This 130 minute film captures the power of band’s live show. Directed by long-time collaborator Lasse Hoile, the film was recorded in high definition on multi-cameras over two nights at 013 venue in Tilburg, Holland in October 2008. The concerts featured tracks from throughout the band’s career until that point including a complete performance of the Fear Of A Blank Planet album.

Anesthetize collects the highlights from the two shows and presents them on both DVD and on Blu-Ray. It is only the band’s second DVD release and will be available on Kscope in May 2010 as either a 2-disc set (DVD + Blu-Ray) or as a single disc (DVD) release.

The special deluxe edition release of Anesthetize includes two audio CDs of the entire live film soundtrack, alongside a bonus track not featured in the film. Limited to 4,000 copies with a grey cover and 1,000 copies with a red cover, the special edition comes in a beautiful cloth bound hardback book featuring concert photography of the band taken over the last few years.

Cheers!
    Last edited by plinian; April 8, 2010, 01:03 AM.

Re: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize Live DVD/Blu-Ray!

Mmm, I do want this. But I dunno if I'll go with the limited edition. Might have to wait fer a standard release...
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKB7642Qbs - Someone posted Normal...

This is going to rule so much. I should have my deluxe limited edition here Monday. The standard DVD releases in the States on June 15th and the Blu Ray releases on the 22nd. Enjoy!
      Last edited by plinian; June 6, 2010, 02:59 AM.

Comment

It's ok..shame it's took so long to get out.

Comment

Wish I could've picked up the LE edition now...maybe if I get a boatload of money I'll look at eBay. Although I'm lookin' to pick up the LE Insurgentes before this.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I listened to the audio that leaked yesterday. S'ok, but the FoaBP material still really does very little for me.
            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
            X