Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Stomacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomacher

formerly in reverent fear.

saw them last night in San Fran, and man do these guys put on a show. i'm amazed these guys aren't bigger than they are. they were so ridiculously tight last night, and their lead singer has some of the most impressive pipes i've heard live. on cd, he hits some really high notes and i figured he'd maybe struggle a bit live, as a lot of singers do, but he sounded perfect. very haunting melodic rock music, and dark too. their most recent release, sentimental education, is reminds me of clann zu's black coats in bandages in terms of darkness. please check them out if you haven't done so already. they are opening for Far on 2/25 in San Fran.

STOMACHER's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

RIYL: clann zu, codeseven, strata, as tall as lions

Re: Stomacher

Souns pretty good.... just had a look for some links to their stuff but can't find any that are still 'live'

Comment

Yeah, I've been listenin' to them fer a little while now and really dig them. Just wish I had the money to pick up their CDs instead of just usin' MySpace.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

check your pm's

Comment

can i get a pm too? i'm writing about their upcoming show with Far and Trophy Fire

Comment

*cough* I need a pm *cough*

Comment

I didn't get a PM...
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

5d, 5dmkII, Anamorphic 35mm Shot over the past year while I was traveling. I had never really done any time-lapse before this, so it was fun to learn. Numerous…

This is their music video for "Untitled/Dark Divider" and it is simply stunning.
                ---
                Just because I think it's that good... I'm going to bump this again.

Watch the video! It's a collection of time-lapse shots from around the world and they make for very enjoyable 4 minutes!

Comment

Video is great. Song is far from their best.

Comment

So.. The only reason I've listened to these guys more than twice, was because the singer sounds almost exactly like one of my friends singing...

But now their album has really grown on me.. and I'm digging it quite a bit

Comment

New track "carnival rock"

very ppd-esque... I like!

Comment

so what's cool is they invited my sister and i to their practice space and played some demos for us of new stuff last year. very rough, most didn't have vocals. they played this and when it kicks in, i said 'sounds like evin carnival music'. i loved when i saw they called the song carnival rock.

Comment

Working...
                        X