Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Soundgarden Reunion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundgarden Reunion!

Can't believe I'm the first to get this news posted here.

"The 12 year break is over & school is back in session. Sign up now. Knights of the Soundtable ride again! www.soundgardenworld.com." was originally posted on Chris Cornell's twitter, you can check out http://www.soundgardenworld.com/ for some more info.

I'm pretty damn excited about this!
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Re: Soundgarden Reunion!

I didn't think it was worth posting, honestly. By the end of the year, they'll probably be done again. I see no reason for their return. I might go and see them, but I've always heard they weren't that great live cause, and after seeing Audioslave I agree with this, Cornell is nowhere near as good live as he is on disc.

Comment

Soundgarden is one of those bands where I'm actually glad to say the only songs I truly enjoy are from a handful of their singles. Good for the fans though...

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
        I didn't think it was worth posting, honestly. By the end of the year, they'll probably be done again. I see no reason for their return. I might go and see them, but I've always heard they weren't that great live cause, and after seeing Audioslave I agree with this, Cornell is nowhere near as good live as he is on disc.
        That really really depends on the night... I've heard some amazing live recordings of him ( for example : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MgwAJrfXo .. Shame his album version of this sucks so much balls)

If maybe, he pulled his shit together, and actually did stuff like warming up before a show (When I saw Audioslave he spent the first 6 songs warming up, and then the other half of the show was pretty great...), this might be good news...
        He just seems.. Sort of lazy these days really

Comment

Hopefully they can make some more new good music. I knew it was inevitable after they did some temple of the dog stuff at a pearl jam concert recently.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
          X