Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Hiking is Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiking is Cool

I'm taking a hike.

A digital hike.

For the first time ever, I'm going with the flow.

I'm admitting to a resignment here, on this board.

And, yes, I am being serious. Once the official source accepts this, I will be no more. I hope everyone lives happy and do noes succumb to the dangerous interweb fears that I tangled with. Har! Har!

I want my account blocked by IP barriers. I am being very serious with this. If I'm quitting, nobody is going to use my name if the leaders of the board can help it. I have faith in them, even if it has came off a bit shaky in pieces. The funny thing -- not ONE time have I truly said anything bad about a contributor on the forums. You can call me unfunny and worthless, sittingsideways, but what have you proved since you've been here? You're the shadow kind.... and I won't waste my limited time explaining that to you.

Brock, man... I disagreed with you left and right over the years, but I can't fall into this modern cube without your acceptance. I'm sorry. I will be hoping for the best. Truly.

ANYONE who has edited anything that was avoidable, I hope you have a more mature sense of.... .. I'm thinking... self? Would that be the fair term to use?

All of these folks claiming to believe how "stupidity is ignorance" are no higher than the ones they're trying to suffocate.... but I am sure the truth will prevail. If it's what Dredg wants, why not? Isn't that the limited view most of you have on everything.

Is there a specific reason for any of this behaviour?
    Last edited by Ooga; July 20, 2009, 11:30 AM.

Re: Hiking is Cool

Is there a particular reason why?
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

i dont aim to be anything really on this board... this is a waste of my time... and everyone needs one. I come on here to joke about ridiculous things and talk about dredg... and in that order. I dont really care how that makes anyone feel really because what it all comes down to is that this is the internet.

good riddance, and you'll cyclone down the same toilet hole that pemberton and others have swirled down... the same one that i will soon swirl down. Whenever it is that the turd that we all are decide to stop clinging on to the cold white porcelin that is the internet.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Inrawebz Anonymous is this way-----> http://www.netaddiction.com/

Anybody who gets to the point that they feel they need to "quit" rather than just, oh I don't know, not post... should use this resource and really look inward.

Comment

Have fun finding yourself i guess?

Comment

can this thread be about real hikes that we've taken now??

I like hiking.

I'll miss the evil squirrels, btw.

Comment

i'm going camping for the next three days so i'll be hiking.

never had a problem with Ooga, but that goes without saying I'm sure. Later, man.
              http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

My only problem with Ooga is the fact that not one of his posts has ever made sense in its entirety.

As for hiking, we don't have many places to hike here. It's very flat and very hot, so we tend to do things on the water. However, Tunica Hills and Port Hudson are nice.
                ---
                Originally posted by FeebleFables View Post
                Inrawebz Anonymous is this way-----> http://www.netaddiction.com/

Anybody who gets to the point that they feel they need to "quit" rather than just, oh I don't know, not post... should use this resource and really look inward.
                Touche. People have done this on every board I've ever posted on and it's just silly. I like to leave boards by getting banned. That's the way to go.
                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

i just lurk until i have something to say. which is rarely these days.

i bet there's lots of good canoeing spots in LA, though.
                  http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername View Post

Oh yeah, we have lots of cool swamps around here to go paddle out into (I'm not even trying to make that a proper sentence). Unfortunately, they just drew down the lake and bayou system to which we usually go (that's proper). It's a big issue down here because the Mississippi River levees have blocked the historic water flow so they kept the water in the system, which was also unnatural. Man, I could write a book on the stupid things the Corps of Engineers has done in this state, all to satiate our capitalist urge.
                    Last edited by AnewKINDofFEELING; July 21, 2009, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I haven't had a real good hike since my 5 month Hawai'i buisness/pleasure trip. Spent most of my time working in a pristine Natural Area Reserve on Maui with the endangered birds in the rainforests 7000' up on the north slopes of Haleakala. Did about twenty 15 mile hikes across Haleakala Crater to and from camp. A lot of nice hiking on the island of Kaua'i too. I'm eventually living there, then, you all can visit. Gorgeous!

Comment

The cool thing about Zenjiro is that he didn't to post a forum goodbye when he decided to stop posting like a few of the posters here, not gonna name any names.

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername View Post

I do some canoeing around your parts mister. Lebanon I believe, its NRO or Niangua River Oasis. GOOOOD TIMES. Its an annual birthday thing now.
                          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

yeah.. i dont understand why people feel the need to announce that they are leaving.

what is this the last day of high school?
                            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                              yeah.. i dont understand why people feel the need to announce that they are leaving.

what is this the last day of high school?
                              I think I may start making one of these threads every Monday through Thursday around 5:30 p.m.

Comment

Working...
                              X