Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Hahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha

The Pirate Party has won a huge victory in the Swedish elections and is marching on to Brussels. After months of campaigning against well established parties, the Pirate Party has gathered enough votes to be guaranteed a seat in the European Parliament.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Re: Hahahaha

Why the laugh?

Comment

I think it has something to do with their being pirates.

Comment

Well obviously

But I was more interested in if it was a "hahaha this is ridiculous" or "hahaha this is awesome" thing

Comment

hahaha didn't think they would get anywhere. Doesn't matter to me either way.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
            I think it has something to do with their being pirates.
            Surely, if it was pirates, it would be HAR-HAR-HARRRRR!!!

Sorry, I've been listening to too much Alestorm recently.. SCottish Pirate MEtal at it's.. finest!!!

Comment

I was millimeters from voting for them but I decided to vote for a party with few more important questions.

Comment

I would probably have voted for them, if I lived in Sweden.. .. . .And wasn't asleep for the entire day the vote was happening

Comment

In vaguely related news, the mp3 scene group DV8 got busted, and their last release was Brokencyde, lol:

A major online warez release group has been severely disrupted after a police and music industry investigation. A contender for the most prolific in its field, the group has suffered arrests, with the latest coming yesterday after police and the BPI conducted an early morning raid.

what a shitty way to go out

Comment

Videogame test that.

Comment

Working...
                    X