Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...get the fuck out of dodge???

this is hot - exclusive look at R. Kelly doin Real Talk from his album Double Up! We filmed this shit at his crib - nobody else's got this!

Comment

• I got a quick ? here...

At dredg's website, under the links section, queens of the stone age is listed as one of the "bands/friends".

Have dredg toured with them, or are they just fans of the band?

I'm wondering this after seeing queens last night, second greatest concert I have ever seen, behind NIN

Comment

• Added after 1 minutes:

Drunk and lovin it bitches. I'm fuckin rollin

Comment

• rollin like ex or rolling like shitfaced?
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ventrio
            I got a quick ? here...

At dredg's website, under the links section, queens of the stone age is listed as one of the "bands/friends".

Have dredg toured with them, or are they just fans of the band?

I'm wondering this after seeing queens last night, second greatest concert I have ever seen, behind NIN
            they toured europe with them right around the time el cielo came out if i remember correctly . . .
            Originally posted by kata rokkar
            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
              rollin like ex or rolling like shitfaced?
              Neither but more on the shitfaced side. If I was on E, i don't think i would've been on the internet at the time.

Added after 43 minutes:

Did anyone think my post in the New Cover Song thread was serious. Just wondering

Comment

• .. I find that guys covers... Mind numbingly boring.

Comment

• I haven't heard any of his stuff to be perfectly honest. I've listened to maybe 3 dredg cover songs in my life, which all made me never want to listen to one again

Comment

• He's fairly talented. Got a nice voice, his recordings sound very pro and spot on.

But yeah.. You're not missing out *yawn*

Comment

• its not like they're bad at all... he does not do gavin disjustice at all. Its just everything kinda has a real bedtime tone.
                      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

• Exactly... I actually think his own music is really good, because it's written for that kinda vibe, but it doesn't suit the dredg songs he covers.
                        I mean, dredg is all about energy

Comment

• my favorite cover by him was his cover of "lady in red". That shit kicked ass. lol.
                          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

• Comment

• Hey ho! Stop playin' witch yo hair and get me a forty!
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                              Originally posted by noclevername
                              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Added after 1 hours 55 minutes:

We should turn back the clocks EVERY night...that would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X