Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Man, something has happened to my right arm, so I haven't really been able to use it for the past 10 days... Wich has resulted in a tennis elbow on my left arm, from using it for everything, wich it obviously isn't used to
      Luckily I can still move the fingers on my right hand without pain, so I can atleast type
      I am armless!

GAH!... Just needed to whine.. Carry on

Comment

• something like that happened to me a couple weeks ago.

slept on my left shoulder wrong.....i couldn't lift it up for about a week.....gotta not do that again.

didn't know broken arm was contagious.....sorry
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I hope that's all it is.. But it's gradually been getting worse, and I'm fearing it might be something like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/frozen_shoulder
          Wich could keep  me from playing guitar for years :/

Comment

• geez.  you got the AIDs of shoulder wounds.....

Comment

• Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have fisted those homos back when I visited san fran

Comment

• But whats the point of going to SF if you're not going to partake in the fisting of homos?
                http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

• That's what I was saying!..
                  That's what travelling is all about!.. Emerging yourself in foreign customs!.. Going elbow deep in culture!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    That's what I was saying!..
                    That's what travelling is all about!.. Emerging yourself in foreign customs!.. Going elbow deep in culture!
                    fisting homos.

well

i hope it was....worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                      Originally posted by Knifeboy
                      That's what I was saying!..
                      fisting homos.

well

i hope it was....worth it?
                      Written like a person who hasn't experienced the ecstasy of being elbow deep in another person's rectum.
                      sigpic
                      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• yep.  ya got me.  so many things left in this world i still need to experience......or at least....live vicariously through others experiences.....that'll take less time....i'll probably stick with that one

Comment

• just listen to Stinkfist a couple of times, that should do it

Comment

• i came across the most horribly hillarious web page today

here's a neat little quote from it

"What part of I know that the bible is true because the bible tells me that it is true do you have trouble understanding?

Don't you feel silly disagreeing with such a logical argument?"

enjoy

Comment

• My new argument for everything:

"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least."
                              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear

"What part of I know that the bible is true because the bible tells me that it is true do you have trouble understanding?

enjoy
                                Sounds like something colbert would say.
                                sigpic
                                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                                X