Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
      Two baby whales shitting or two sperm leaving a trail?

Comment

• it's up to interpretation...

Comment

• word
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• bitches

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ski0-OK3k  ... . haha

Comment

• Comment

• wow, that cat rocks.
                  sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
                      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• haha

Comment

• f u c k  i  a m bbbbbbbboooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeedddddddddd.
                          Originally posted by kata rokkar
                          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Then read this... and cry...

Bad news...

Comment

• any fans of The Gathering may want to note that Anneke has officially left the band and formed a new group. For "musical direction" I guess.  I will always regret missing them I believe it was, the Summer of '99 when I was unemployed..when they opened for King's X. I didn't know who they were at the time.

Never been highly into their music, altho I haven't heard a ton. But I always considered them the best of the Metal Bands with female vocals (lacuna coil, Evanescence, Nightwish, among others).

And the fact she is beautiful as she is doesn't help, but if she has another band, that's great. I could go for seeing them (her band or The Gathering) sometime if they ever make it back to Mpls.
                              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

this is an interview cnn did with a spelling bee winner. this kid is something else.....kinda sad....

Added after 16 seconds:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

this is an interview cnn did with a spelling bee winner.  this kid is something else.....kinda sad....
                                i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

Working...
                                X