Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did the pipe ever go up?

I guess I'm alone on that one.

Comment

• Amy, don't click this. Everyone else, enjoy.

Comment

• Hahahaha.. Man, that's great, even though I can't stand looking at spiders

Comment

• Hahahahahaha. I clicked the link, Gno, and it wasn't too bad. I'm sure I'd freak out if I saw any of those devils anywhere near me, though. Plus, I'd need a 5-foot swab to even think about touching any of 'em with it.

Comment

• Man, 70+° in NY? Crazy.

Comment

• it was awesome today in boston.  it was at least 60 out today.  

hooray for global warming!

i'm all for it....until it turns bad
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I have no idea what everyone is talking about with each year getting warmer... sure doesn't feel like it... in fact, the past 3 summers have been the coolest summers I can remember.

Comment

• Well.... apparently, global warming doesn't mean everything is warmer. It actually means colder summers and warmer winters. And then just all around weird weather.

In other words, it's a fucking cyclical thing and all the "OMFGFKHJGK global warming!!1!1!!!1111!" fucks need to shut up.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• It's so hot when Ars gets angry.

Comment

• Stupid people just piss me off. There are only a few topics I get like that about.... global warming, homophobia, racism (especially from Christians and Muslims and any other religion that preaches tolerance), affirmative action, and certain famous people.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• whats up guys?

Comment

• Global Warming... psh, duh.

I agree, Ars. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it... especially since all I ever hear about it is that it's our fault and we fucked up and blah blah blah... yeah, well, when we started using shit that ate the ozone layer, we didn't know it was going to do that... not only that, but more than likely, something like this was going to happen anyway. The earth and the solar system is going to do what it does... we're not going to change that... we can't stop it, even if we were able to completely halt everything causing damage to the ozone layer, if global warming is real, it's not something we can stop. What I want to start hearing about are some fucking solutions...

Comment

• learn to swim

heh
                            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                            you're pretty narcissistic
                            enjoy that, nobody else does.
                            Originally posted by Madklikor
                            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• What's funny is that "global warming" was allegedly started during the Industrial Revolution and the production of these gases... but between the 1940s and 70s, there was a thing called "global cooling" that was causing the earth to cool. So in the midst of all these gases causing global warming, they also caused global cooling. So they really don't have a clue what it does.

Comment

• So, who wants to go ghostbusting in Alton, IL? It'll be cool. And ghouly.

Comment

Working...
                                X