Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're an angry little person.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ooga
      Shrimp..

PFFT!

Don't forget your slippers...

LOL-TRAIN!
      Don't forget your SHUT UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Starving Artist
        You're an angry little person.
        You done?

Comment

• Once again... fire, burn, pain, death, you...

Comment

• I have fucking heartburn. Guess I'll have to go drink some Mylanta now. I hate how it tastes (at least the mint/original one, so I plug my nose when drinking it), but it really does help.

Comment

• suck it
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Are telling her to suck the mylanta bottle? That's not very nice... can't she just sip it quietly?

Comment

• chug it!  chug the mylanta!  chase it with nyquil!!  follow that with a tall glass of listerine!
                  Originally posted by kata rokkar
                  Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• See, you guys are just trying to kill me. THAT'S why I stopped posting here. Oh, and partly because of BuddyShutthefuckupalready. But I'm sure he considers that an accomplishment. Good for you, buddy.

Comment

• i was just trying to get you drunk - the homeless way - but suit yourself sober sally . . .

Comment

• Hahaha. The homeless way. Those cats sure got some spirit.

But, anyway, I hope the former part of my previous message was understood as a joke. Yeah? Jubilation.

The Bears won. Not too bad a game. Our defense is still THE best, and at least the offense didn't make any grave mistakes.

I'm still pissed that I missed the 2nd half of last week's game. Stupid, non-football watching cousin.

Added after 15 minutes:

JS, you're 26? When did that happen?

Comment

• on my birthday!

you actually started the thread, see:

yay, you did get hammered!

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                            See, you guys are just trying to kill me. THAT'S why I stopped posting here. Oh, and partly because of BuddyShutthefuckupalready. But I'm sure he considers that an accomplishment. Good for you, buddy.
                            Wow if you stopped posting here because of me that is fucking pathetic, grow some thicker skin crybaby.  Boo hoo BuddyGoodness says mean things to me, I am gonna take it seriously and go cry in the corner!  FYI the suck it comment was just randomly thrown in, not everything I say is about you.  Incase you haven't noticed I talk shit to everyone on this board.
                            sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• You don't talk shit to me...

Does that mean you don't love me?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                                Wow if you stopped posting here because of me that is fucking pathetic, grow some thicker skin crybaby.  Boo hoo BuddyGoodness says mean things to me, I am gonna take it seriously and go cry in the corner!  FYI the suck it comment was just randomly thrown in, not everything I say is about you.  Incase you haven't noticed I talk shit to everyone on this board.
                                Hahahaha. Wow. Just wow. I love that YOU took my comment so seriously. I was fucking kidding, man. But whatever. If you REALLY thought I was being serious, I dunno what to tell you. You had nothing to do with me not posting here anymore.

I DO cry in corners, though. It's so dark and cold there...like my soul.

Added after 3 minutes:

Why did it just say "no posts exist for this topic" or something like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X