Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today. Same unit as Saturday. 1 fight between 2 peers (1 being the same one that started the fight on Sat. - she ended up getting hospitalized and was a terror on the way to the hospital, which is RIGHT FUCKING NEXT DOOR. Oh, and she kicked me in the fucking shin). 2 codes called on another girl - once in the morning, once in the afternoon. The second time, she got assaultive and had to be restrained. Man, I deserve way more than what I get paid.

This job rocks.

Comment

• you should feed them shoe goo.

crazy people love shoe goo
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• or horse tranquilizers . . .
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Do you work in a mental hospital or something? What the fuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
            Sure, a kick here, a pinch there. Pretty soon it'll be a toothbrush to the eye or 3-hole puncher to the skull [those things have actually happened at this beh. health hospital].
            Added after 25 seconds:

it's a beh. health hospital

Comment

• Yeah, to be more specific, I work at the behavioral/mental health hospital's residential treatment center. It can be a pretty stressful job. And obviously pretty dangerous.

Comment

• I am getting ready to re up my us cellular plan.  Anyone have any thoughts on the RAZR?  I just want a flip phone that I can make my own ringtones on my comp and download to the phone.  I don't give a rat fuck about the camera or picture/video messaging.  If anyone knows of a better phone that fits my needs by all means please speak up.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• If you don't mind a little work, an LG VX7000 works great...

Need the phone, the USB cable, and a program called bitpim... and then you're set... as long as you can make your own ringtones... use Audacity to cut songs... yeah...

Comment

• Unfortunatly they don't got those.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• i've heard good things about Razrs from the people I know that have them

Comment

• I have the SLVR and I can't take an mp3 file i download on it for itunes and make it my ringtone, for some reason Motorola's aren't good with making your own so i'd ask the cell place about it.  but as far as everything else goes I really like the SLVR, it's not a flip like the RZR but it's nice, esp. since i haven't jumped on the ipod  bandwagon yet I still get a few songs to jam out to when I work out and stuff.  

but for those of you who have Cingular, they have Bug Eyes on their site for download, I had it on my old phone.
                        i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

• i just have the generic shit phone they gave me for free when i signed up, but thanks to a link i found on here a while back, i have zero problem making my own ringtones.  they sound pretty good too . . .

This website is for sale! funformobile.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, funformobile.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• Comment

• that's fucking awesome!

Comment

• i've been awake for about 3.5 hours now.......time to go back to bed.

geez....and i thought a good night's sleep would make me feel awake today....

Comment

Working...
                                X