Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... I learned something today. It's a bad idea to go into a job interview and start off by saying you feel strung-out.

Comment

• Aww.

Comment

• really?  huh....
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• so this friend of mine is afraid of penguins (seriously) and apparenty he was cutting wood or something and chopped a couple of his fingers off . . . i told him we all know the truth & this is what really happened . . .

Originally posted by kata rokkar
          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

•        :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    8)  :lol:  :lol:    :?    :shock:    :x  :P  :P  :P  ops:  :cry:  ops:  ops:  ops:  :roll:        :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :?:  :!:  :twisted:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:          :lol:  8)    :shock:  :x  :P  :P  :x :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  ops:  :twisted:      :roll:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:    ops:      ops:    :roll:  ops:              :P  :P  :P      :P  :P  :P  ops:  ops:  8)  :?  :?      :shock:

ouch...those penguins and their chainsaws, never know what they'll do

:P  :twisted:  :?  8)  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:    ops:  :P  :!:  :x  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :mrgreen:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :arrow:  :mrgreen:  :|  :|  :|  :arrow:  :cry:  ops:    8)  :?  :?  :cry:  :roll:              :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
              he was cutting wood or something and chopped a couple of his fingers off . . .
              Seriously? Wow. That sucks.

Comment

• that

dumb

ass

Comment

• Dude, you shoulg get a penguin suit and chase him down... and tape it...

Comment

• we will at the show

Comment

• i feel very wistful right now.

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder how that got out onto the net...

Comment

• Man..  she didn't get grounded for 2 weeks..  she got the 3 month treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I wonder how that got out onto the net...

probably whoever was on the receiving end of that video put it on.

owned

Comment

• Do you think that if the pope sneezes and people start to say "God Bless You", he raises his hand and says "It's ok. I'm already taken care of"?

Comment

Working...
                                X