Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball munching faces?
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Ball lick.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Being away from home for a while is weird. I've never been away so long. I'm not home sick as in my actual home. I just hate being away from my friends, and places that I know. Now I've just been stuck in this home with nothing but painting, bugs, and t.v. to keep me occupied.

Oh well.

Oh and to get back on topic since this seems what the topic has turned into.

Testicles....Zah's gay.... My names Ooga and I make no sense... Now my names EvasiveTear and I want to be loved by a monkey.... Jokey Jokes from Gnomad... Stupid pictures from jsbedlam... I love weed, and shrooms and my butthole because I'm Buddy G... My avatar makes no sense because I'm secretely in love with my feces (Knifeboy)... I'm Lmerr and I sniff my glue daily... Now I'm the random people who poke their heads in to make a joke even though I have no clue what's going on... And finally I'm Zah again and I rape dead babies, which is why I hate my job.

Lets see what you got
        His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• karma karma karma karma karma karma karma

Comment

• I want a unicorn... I heard if you cut off the horns and grind them up, you get the most magical coaine in the world...

Comment

• 2 words: Carrot Cake
              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by BentTwig
                Testicles....Zah's gay.... My names Ooga and I make no sense... Now my names EvasiveTear and I want to be loved by a monkey.... Jokey Jokes from Gnomad... Stupid pictures from jsbedlam... I love weed, and shrooms and my butthole because I'm Buddy G... My avatar makes no sense because I'm secretely in love with my feces (Knifeboy)... I'm Lmerr and I sniff my glue daily... Now I'm the random people who poke their heads in to make a joke even though I have no clue what's going on... And finally I'm Zah again and I rape dead babies, which is why I hate my job.

not bad, heh.

"hi, i'm bent twig. it's not that i'm really a bent twig as much as i'm projecting an inadequacy with my penis."

mother-fucking-zing
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I'd be upset by your comment if it was true, but I'm not. Nice burn though, tird burgler.

Comment

• He probably just really likes Almost Heroes. That was my favorite part of the movie anyways.
                    DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

I'd be upset by your comment if it was true, but I'm not. Nice burn though, tird burgler.

for the record, no one should be upset over my comments...ever....unless i want them to be...
                      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                      you're pretty narcissistic
                      enjoy that, nobody else does.
                      Originally posted by Madklikor
                      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Yeah, he saves those comments to make zah cry . . .

So, let's tear our hearts out
                        and wait for the vultures to come
                        it'll be a feast
                        and we'll be the guests of honor.

Added after 38 minutes:

Anyone want to go ghost hunting?

Added after 2 minutes:

Algonquin - Algonquin Cemetery on Rt.31 and Cary / Algonquin Rd.: There are two sides. The side that touches 31 is more of a good side in terms of the way the spirits are. The other side has a rapist that has been bound to his grave spot by a high priestess. Do not enter this circle or you will be at the mercy of his anger. A little bit further down the cemetery is a murderer's spirit; he has also been bound to his grave. When you find the rapist grave towards the back of the cemetery, if you stand in one spot you will feel his bad energy and you will hear him running back and forth through the woods. A little boy has also been seen by this area, watching the rapist and watching you, trying to protect you from harm. The only way to be safe is to stay on the trail until you know where they are.

Oooooo.

Added after 4 minutes:

Speaking of energies. So, a while back, when I was at The Art Institute of Chicago, I saw Picasso's "The Old Guitarist." It was odd, but the energy around that painting was amazingly melancholy, which makes sense given which painting it was. I'll never forget how heavy and downcast the vibe was. If you put your hand across the velvet rope, it felt like it was going through warm air.

Comment

• hmm.........

You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone

Sci-Fi is running a Twilight Zone marathon. I believe its running all the way until the 4th, I know for certain that it is on all day today....and is one of my favorite tv shows.
                          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Shit. Cary Algonquin road is in my cousin's backyard, no joke. ANd that place is only 5 minutes away if not less. I could easily walk there.

Creepy

Does this rapist have control over bugs?

And zah, did a spider plant baby spider's in your eyes thus the post change?

Comment

• Ok, so my sister just walked in my room, handed me a tiny kitten, said "Watch him." and left...

So there's a tiny little kitten asleep in my bed...

Comment

Shit. Cary Algonquin road is in my cousin's backyard, no joke. ANd that place is only 5 minutes away if not less. I could easily walk there.

Creepy

Does this rapist have control over bugs?

And zah, did a spider plant baby spider's in your eyes thus the post change?
                                Awesome. I suggest you get a few friends and check out the cemetery. Take a camera. And piss off the rapist.

No, really. If you go, be careful. There are a bunch of creepy/haunted places in IL I want to check out.

And, yeah, spider did plant babies in my eyes. You obviously read my post. Then I got paranoid.

Added after 58 seconds:

Oh, and Gnomad: what's with the addition to your signature? Everything cool?

Comment

Working...
                                X