Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Why... why would you do that?

Comment

• haha . . . boredom overcomes all rational thought sometimes . . . but you can't tell me you didn't love the snorks when you were little . . .
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Hey, guys, guess what?

Comment

• You're really a man?

Comment

• If I was, I'd be jacking off to your avatar right now.

Comment

• I'm starting to hate this board again... can any topics end on a serious note? Are they all just going to turn into nonsense and shit? I see where BentTwig is coming from now more than ever... I hate when dredg isn't doing anything...

Comment

• Someones having a case of the sundays

Comment

• meh. are we all gonna bitch and moan every time this happens...............?

Comment

• re: ................

Aww... people aren't taking life seriously in the stupid thread.

Geez.

I never would have thought anyone would joke around in the stupid thread.

:?

Comment

• Ok, point taken... but I was speaking about the board in general. Anyway, criticism accepted, I'll drop it...

And I know you could give less of a shit, Zenjiro, but I've decided to block you so that I no longer have to read the stupid things you say and you should block me so you don't have to read the stupid things I say... just a suggestion... do what you want... I really don't care anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenjiro
                          and look like a twig
                          Many people try to look like me, but I guess thats just what happens when your so damn sexy.

Hey I leave for Chicago tomorrow. Going to paint my cousins house. SHould be fun. He tells me that their nanny is my age and a looker so I gotta warm up my game.
                          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• re: ................

Gnomad? Are you ok?

Comment

• Oh well do what you want. I don't care. I dont care enough to block people just some message board to me. Not going to cry because some dude is blocking me. One less person crying about what I say.

Comment

• Ha you can block people. Thats funny.

Where'd that cry baby evasive go. When he comes back we should all flame him and he'd be like "what happened" and then we'd be like "psyche" and he'd be a like "aw you got me good" Then we'll have a beer and remenice about how good a joke it was
                                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Working...
                                X