Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And all is revealed.

...except your gender. Ooooh. 50/50 chance (well...assuming certain things of course :shock

Comment

• Don't act so surprised, Ooga. You knew you were hidden.

SECRETS AND LIES!!! SECRETS AND LIES!!!

Comment

• Secrets and lies, isn't that what women are comprised of?
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• and Bush
          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Well, I would say secrets... but he's stopped lying... he's all but admitted he's shitting on the country.

Comment

• Don't you hate it when its late and your about to go to bed and you reflect on what you did that day only to realize that you really didn't do anything that great, where you easily could've done something like go to Disneyland, or something productive like clean your garage. Then you go to bed all mad and start thinking about things, and about how your going to better your life or do something great the next day, but then your all excited while your trying to fall asleep and you can't fall asleep and subsequently lay in your bed for 3 hours thinking about stuff. Then you realize that you could've stayed up and done something other than lay in your bed for three hours, but you finally fall asleep with hopes of making tomorrow a great productive day, but then the next day comes and your tired from staying up too late and therefore aren't able to really do anything productive so you just float around and not do much. (Sure you might take a nap, but when you wake up you feel all crappy and you just wasted 3 hours and now your sleep schedule is all wrong and that is just as bad as staying awake and not wanting to do anything but veg-out) You spend the whole day just wanting to go to sleep, and finally when its time to go to bed you start thinking about something and you can't fall asleep again, and then the twisted cycle repeats itself.
              That can happen to me for like 2 weeks and I hate those two weeks because all I want to do is sleep and get stuff done, but I'm too tired and lazy to do anything. Really the only way to get rid of it is to really accomplish something big like cleaning your whole house for 6 hours while your tired as hell, or going to Disneyland and being tired as hell. Or taking sleep aids, but then you wake up all tired the next morning, and you feel it all day. And I sleep in a kingsize bed that's comfortable as hell, but I can't sleep at all.

Wait...I just think I finally need to go see my doctor about my restless foot syndrome so I can get some medicine. But I hate taking pills and sleep aids, they just fuck with me too much, but I don't know aabout these certain pills. Yep that'll do it. I'm getting something done that I needed, I'll be able to sleep, and then get up, and now I'll be able to go to Disneyland. Fuck ya!!!!
              His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• ... you should... just stop thinking...

Comment

• and

Added after 29 seconds:

wow . . .
                  Originally posted by kata rokkar
                  Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• My "love" life is doomed to be an endless series of crushes.

And then nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BentTwig
                      Don't you hate it when its late and your about to go to bed and you reflect on what you did that day only to realize that you really didn't do anything that great, where you easily could've done something like go to Disneyland, or something productive like clean your garage. Then you go to bed all mad and start thinking about things, and about how your going to better your life or do something great the next day, but then your all excited while your trying to fall asleep and you can't fall asleep and subsequently lay in your bed for 3 hours thinking about stuff. Then you realize that you could've stayed up and done something other than lay in your bed for three hours, but you finally fall asleep with hopes of making tomorrow a great productive day, but then the next day comes and your tired from staying up too late and therefore aren't able to really do anything productive so you just float around and not do much. (Sure you might take a nap, but when you wake up you feel all crappy and you just wasted 3 hours and now your sleep schedule is all wrong and that is just as bad as staying awake and not wanting to do anything but veg-out) You spend the whole day just wanting to go to sleep, and finally when its time to go to bed you start thinking about something and you can't fall asleep again, and then the twisted cycle repeats itself.
                      That can happen to me for like 2 weeks and I hate those two weeks because all I want to do is sleep and get stuff done, but I'm too tired and lazy to do anything. Really the only way to get rid of it is to really accomplish something big like cleaning your whole house for 6 hours while your tired as hell, or going to Disneyland and being tired as hell. Or taking sleep aids, but then you wake up all tired the next morning, and you feel it all day. And I sleep in a kingsize bed that's comfortable as hell, but I can't sleep at all.

Wait...I just think I finally need to go see my doctor about my restless foot syndrome so I can get some medicine. But I hate taking pills and sleep aids, they just fuck with me too much, but I don't know aabout these certain pills. Yep that'll do it. I'm getting something done that I needed, I'll be able to sleep, and then get up, and now I'll be able to go to Disneyland. Fuck ya!!!!
                      did you replace your weed with speed or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                        My "love" life is doomed to be an endless series of crushes.

And then nothing.

seriously, don't feel dejected by crushes that don't come through . . . the less you try, the less you set your mind to finding love, the easier it is to find . . . strange and difficult, i know, but trust me . . .
                        Originally posted by kata rokkar
                        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• right, right. the whole "you don't find love. it finds you" thing. but, still: damn.

Comment

Comment

• man, i fuckin' love instrumental music . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• what is this "love" word you keep speaking of.

Comment

Working...
                                X