Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We flushed your sin sticks down the toilet."

Comment

• Someone did that with my cigarettes once... I was NOT happy. I proceeded to tell her that she was the product of inbreeding and that, much like her mother did, she would probably be stupid enough to drink while she was pregnant and give birth to some form of disgusting rodent...

She cried and I was asked to leave the party...

Comment

• Haha. That sucks. I don't smoke or anything, but I'd never flush anybody's cigarettes. That's just fucking stupid.

So, I was all bummed out about missing the recent Scott Lucas acoustic show, but I found out today that he's actually doing an acoustic opening at the Local H show in June. At Metro. Where they'll also be selling a limited edition rarities CD.

I know, I know. I need to shut up about Local H already.

Sorry.

Comment

• re: ................

DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Haha. Who is that? You?

Comment

• No, but its a good friend. That was one of the funniest moments I can remember. And I don't know why.
              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Haha. Awesome.

Added after 29 minutes:

Hmmm. I dunno what to do with myself right now.

Don't you hate waiting around forever for people to get their asses in gear? I really need to just start going on solo adventures . . .

Comment

sigpic
                  We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                  Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                  happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• bored

tired

tiredbored

blaaaaaaaaaaaah.

bored

t
                    i
                    r
                    e
                    d

huh?
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Exasperated?

Comment

• Man, I knew this would fuckin' happen. I was dead tired and falling asleep at Steak N Shake, and then I get home, do all my pre-bed hygiene stuff, and am not as tired.

Comment

• ...This was my last night gong out before the summer break, Its 2:15AM and I feel great, I'm going to sleep like a baby! Finals start on monday!

oh and the best part about tonigt is that I came back to the dorm and there was a can opener on top of the toilet and I thought it was the wieredst thing ever. One of my roomates is really fuckin wierd i guess.
                          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• Chef Boyardee while on the shitter, perhaps?

Comment

• I don't know. Last night I set my messenger status as "Can Openers on Toilets" just so I'd remember. I think my roommate is so stupid that he tried using it on the toilet, I really have no clue, and to be honest, I don't want to know. It wouldn't be as funny.

Added after 3 hours 5 minutes:

Another funny story....I went to go take a shower at around 8:30AM...I turned the hot water on first and noticed that it was awfully high pressure for how little I turned it on. So I decide to turn it off. It didn't turn off! The pressure would fluctuate when I tried turning it off, it ranged from high to "DAMN!". So this was probably at around 8:30AM, so I knocked on my RA's door. He came down and looked at the problem, but couldn't really help. Since it is Sunday there is no Maintenance at work, we had to call Police & Safety. So they sent a fuckin police officer over here (this took him like an hour to get here), he looked at it, took a screw out and said he couldn't fix it but would have to call a maintenance guy in to fix it. Took him an hour or so to get here, then about another 30 to 45 minutes to fix it.

Maybe thats why the can opener was there?
                              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

• re: ................

If clocks had feelings.... would they still tick?

Comment

Working...
                                X