Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Headline News -

'a rash of sudden brush fires have broken out.'

Comment

• herpes?
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• re: ................

Ya know, Twiggy, you've been abnormally quiet these days . . .

Added after 14 minutes:

Snow don't fall
        on summer's time
        wind don't blow
        below the sea
        my love lies
        'neath frozen skies
        and waits in sweet
        repose for me

Her eyes did laugh
        her lips did sing
        her legs did roll
        my soul to bring
        her hair did curl
        and her thoughts unfurled
        like birds upon
        the wings of spring

my love I need not see
        to know she cast her glance at me

Snow don't fall
        on summer's time
        wind don't blow
        below the sea
        my love lies
        'neath frozen skies
        and waits in sweet
        repose for me

Comment

• Hmmm... Local H is like Nirvana without the self-obsession...

Comment

• Re: re: ................

Originally posted by zah
            Ya know, Twiggy, you've been abnormally quiet these days . . .
            its hard to be heard when everyone around you is yelling, and all you are is a whisper in the wind.
            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
              Hmmm... Local H is like Nirvana without the self-obsession...
              Hahaha. That's what everybody says. Personally, I don't associate Local H with Nirvana [I think they've established themselves], but it's been said billions of times.

All the stuff I posted already was with the first drummer [Joe Daniels]. I'll get around to posting newer stuff [w/ 2nd and current drummer Brian St. Clair]. Well, if you're interested. Don't wanna waste my time if you don't really care, ya know?

Originally posted by Twiggy Boy
              its hard to be heard when everyone around you is yelling, and all you are is a whisper in the wind.
              Hahahahahahahahahaha. You are so gay.

Comment

• so i was thinking about starting a new topic on this board today....but then i thought more about it, and how it'd probably just be a post about nonsense....so i decided to just post in this thread instead

Added after 3 hours 6 minutes:

by the way

that made me laugh

Comment

• Made me laugh too. Thanks.

By the way...Sunday was awesome. Got a track jacket for $35, and all they had was Large. I prefer XL, but this one fits quite nicely.

The set was great, I remember Bug Eyes, Catch, Not That Simple, Ode, Triangle, two songs from Waterborne, jam/new song, Stone By Stone, Same Ol' Road, Jamais Vu, Planting Seeds...not much else. Gavin said that he thought Philly was the best crowd so far, but I don't understand that. People were moshing for Jamais Vu, which totally irritated me. Oh well...whatever.

Ours was awesome as well. I don't know much of their music, but I love what I've heard there and on Distorted Lullabies. I was hoping they would play Sometimes, but I guess it wasn't meant to be for whatever reason.

Ambulette was good too. I like the chick's voice, however they sounded just like almost any other female-vocalist band that I've heard. (i.e. Juliana Hatfield Three was most predominent there)

All in all good show.

I know I should have posted that in Tour Talk, but I was lazy and felt like combining two otherwise pointless posts.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• hrm. the boston crowd was definetly into it...and gavin talked back and forth with the crowd....but i can see why he would have said that. there were varioius points when gavin was talking to the boston crowd as a whole, rather than individuals, and he rarely got the overwhelming responses he should have on some of his questions....

shrug

Comment

• Chicago crowds can be obnoxious sometimes, so that fucking sucks. I'd love to see dredg at a remote location with a small crowd. That would be righteous. Then after the show, we could all sit around in a circle, drink beer, and share our most embarrassing moments. I should run that by Drew.

Wayne: glad you had a good time, man. Did you ever get your press pass?

Comment

• Didn't need one. Cameras were fine, however at the box office window, I did notice a Video pass...so maybe you need one for video. Couldn't find my videocamera though, so it really didn't make a difference to me. I brought my digital camera, but I'm having problems with my card reader. When I figure it out, I'll have y pics up here for display.

The small venue thing was great. I was pretty much right up in front of Drew. He must have looked down at me about 30 times that night, but I doubt he recognized me. Lots of people talk to them at every show.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• I made a thread and it failed, i suck

Comment

• Originally posted by halcyon712
                            The small venue thing was great. I was pretty much right up in front of Drew. He must have looked down at me about 30 times that night, but I doubt he recognized me. Lots of people talk to them at every show.
                            you'd be surprised. they remember a lot of faces

Comment

• That's cool, Wayne. Lookin' forward to your sexy pictures.

I doubt they'd recognize/remember me either. I've only met 'em once, and I have a tendency to be forgettable. (insert big, fat emo tear here)

Either way, I'm sure Drew knew who ya were. You've hung out with him quite a few times.

Added after 2 minutes:

I was supposed to work today, but then I got "cancelled." And then they needed me, but it was just too late. Those silly bastards.

Comment

• I bet Drew wishes he didn't know who I was... I'm pretty annoying when I want to be... and when I don't.

Yes, I'd like to hear more, zah... I wasn't in love with what I heard, but I did enjoy it, especially the stuff from the third album...

Comment

Working...
                                X