Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by evasivetear
    i threw a snowball at a car when i was younger. the guy stopped in th emiddle of the road, got out of his car and yelled "that's not good practice"

to this day i can't understand what he meant......i mean....i DID hit him.....shrug
    Man, sounds like a wisemen. He obviously said something that made you think and remember. He did a good job of that. Ever throw another snowball at a car? If not he did his job.

That leeked tool thread is tearing me apart. I have such an urge to go in it and listen to new tool, but I don't want to have any clue of what the album will sound like so I can be completely surprised.
    ***I feel like a little kid in the park and some young pedefile rolled up in a van and offered me some candy. Damn does that candy look good, but he said he was going to take me back to his house and give me some more. But Sarah and I were going to play tag on the playground and then buy some ice cream. I really could use some candy since my mom said I wasn't allowed to have any this week since I didn't eat all my vegetables. But I also want to go play with Sarah. Man I like Sarah, she's cute. Maybe I could just take some of the candy go back to his house and get some more for later and then the nice man will drive me back to the park and I can play with sarah. OOhhh I could even get Sarah some candy and then maybe she'll hold my hand on the walk home. But I promised Sarah I would meet her in 5 min so we could play. I don't know what to do?!?!?!?!?!?***
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• ... just listen to the damn thing. It's pretty good....
      - -- --- ----

Comment

• Well I can see by your recent tracks that you've given it a few listens, but I won't do it

***Its cold. So cold in here. I'm all wet and there is no light that I can see. I decided to go in the man's van and he gave me the candy, but he did things to me. Horible things. I'm so scared. I want my mommy. I hope Sarah doesn't get mad at me for not playing tag with her. I wish I was playing tag right now. I wish I wasn't here. The man told me his name was Clint. He only feeds me candy and he sprays me with a hose to clean me. He tells me that he wants to make me fat so he can put me in the oven and eat me. I throw up all the candy he gives me, then he hurts me and makes me eat even more. I am so scared right now. I just want to be home with Sarah. Why did I go in the van? WHY???***

Comment

• Your story is kind of disturbing
          - -- --- ----

Comment

• It sounds like MACHINES CRUSHING BODIES INTO THE PAVEMNET!!! IT'S THE SOUND OF SCREAMING CHILDREN BURNING TO DEATH IN THE FIERY PIT OF MY DARK DOMAIN!!! IT'S THE SOUND OF MY PALE MINIONS GATHERING THE NEEDED POWER FOR MY FEAR ENGINE!!! LO AND BEHOLD, I WILL CREATE SUCH A DEVICE TO NOT END JUST THIS WORLD BUT ALL WORLDS!!! YOU WILL COWER IN TERROR AND AS I SING THE SONG OF THE DARK AGE YOU WILL BURN AND DISENTEGRATE BELOW THE SEARING FIRE OF MY VOICE!!! THEN MY DEMONIC REIGN WILL BEGIN!!!!

Comment

• One of my friends is currently residing in Japan.. A snippet from a convo we had today:
              . : Jesper : . says:
              you wouldnt believe how stuffed the trains get
              . : Jesper : . says:
              in the morning they have two people standing outside to push the people in in order to get the doors closed

Is it just me.. Or is that the best job ever?

Comment

• i had that job...but they fired me cause i laughed the whole time i was doing it
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• your disturbing amitface

***I don't know how long its been. It seems like a year, but when your life is just cold and darkness you have no idea about time at all. Another boy was put in the room with me. His name is Jeffry. He said he just wanted some candy as well, but Clint did horrible things to him and he wishes he was with his mommy as well. We are trying to figure out how to get out, but we are so small and Clint is so big. I think I am at least 10 pounds fatter. I feel so sick and I have diahreah. The room smells of my pooh and I have learned that if I cover myself in it Clint won't do the bad things to me. Jeffry still won't do it. He cries all the time and I can't comfort him. I told him that he could play tag with Sarah and I and he said he would like that. I miss Sarah.***

Gnomad, Have you named the song yet, or is this question old news?

Added after 5 minutes:

Does Anyone Know the trick to solving Rubik's Cubes? THis thing is driving me insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by evasivetear
                    i had that job...but they fired me cause i laughed the whole time i was doing it
                    Hahaha...

I couldn't imagine doing it without laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by BentTwig
                      your disturbing amitface

Does Anyone Know the trick to solving Rubik's Cubes? THis thing is driving me insane.
                      Peel the stickers off .. or ask the guys who found the dredg treasure. I think
                      they had a Rubik's cube type thing.

man, I don't even remember who found the treasure

Gnomad, evasive, and rcknorcal?
                      - -- --- ----

Comment

• Originally posted by amitface
                        man, I don't even remember who found the treasure

Gnomad, evasive, and rcknorcal?
                        Gnomad, RckNorCal, and evilmonkey did . . . with the help of Kevin Arnold . . .

Added after 5 minutes:

So, next week is dredg on the 18th and Local H on the 22nd. Should be awesome. And yesterday I found out Local H will be back at Metro some time in May [last time they were there was Sept. 2 or 3 years ago]. And Two Gallants will have a show at the beginning of May at Empty Bottle. And John Vanderslice has a show tonight that I really, really, REALLY wish I could be at, but the family goes to Church tonight.

Added after 1 minutes:

It's also almost time for photoing®, too.

Comment

• Andy Milinokis is NOT funny

Comment

• Agreed. he's pretty obnoxious, actually..
                            - -- --- ----

Comment

• hey can we get to page 300 already . . . jeebus h. price . . .
                              Originally posted by kata rokkar
                              Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• "But I don't even believe in Jebus!"

Comment

Working...
                                X