Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ................

Does anybody remember my solid black avatar?

Comment

Don't think so.
      Facebook / Twitter

Comment

^ Doesn't surprise me...

Comment

Was this awhile back, then?
          Facebook / Twitter

Comment

^ August 13th of last year. It was a Friday. Can't remember how long I kept it for though...
            ---
            Originally posted by dsv View Post
            They must've spelled it wrong on The Con DVD : /
            After further review, that small portion of dsv's memory is DEAD WRONG. He skimmed through the DVD on Sunday night and saw that they DIDN'T spell it with a "y" afterall, like he could've SWORN they did. Nevermind him...he's a retard.

PS: What the fuck made me think that it was spelled differently? Blows my fucking mind for real...doesn't make any sense. I mean, the same first name of someone's previous avatar on The Birthday Massacre board was spelled with a "y" instead of an "i" but I honestly don't think that had anything to do with it. Maybe it did subliminally?

Who knows...

Regardless, that reminds me...time to ask someone another question on Formspring...I don't wanna be anonymous but she seems to prefer it that way.

Comment

Wishing someone happy birthday is so mechanical on Facebook. It's funny to me.

Comment

yeah i don't do that

Comment

So, in the spirit of April Fool's Day, I'm being an ass... well, more so than usual, and I changed my birthday to today. People are wishing me Happy Birthday, some of whom know full well it's not my birthday. But they just do it cause Facebook tells them to do it. Social Media does the opposite of it's claimed intent.

Comment

^ If I remember correctly, your real birthday is a day after my dad's real birthday (he celebrates his birthday on a different day because it's so close to Christmas).
                    ---
                    Oh...yeah it is. I thought you changed it on here too.
                    Last edited by dsv; April 2, 2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Have a friend on fb who changed his birthday on there to the current date, 7 days in a row. he got tonnes of birthday wishes

Comment

That backfired... it was funny for a little bit and then it got annoying fast.

Comment

I tried finding that thread where Gnomad attacked me for liking Creed...it was when I first joined the board.

Remember that, Billy?

It must've gotten deleted.

Comment

It was probably too old. I don't remember that, though.

Comment

^ I suppose that's a possibility, but I found a few other posts with "Creed" in them, which were posted only a few short months after I joined the board.

You might've referenced the confrontation in this thread...not sure, though:

Yeah, this is how bored I am right now.
                              ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                                So, in the spirit of April Fool's Day, I'm being an ass... well, more so than usual, and I changed my birthday to today. People are wishing me Happy Birthday, some of whom know full well it's not my birthday. But they just do it cause Facebook tells them to do it. Social Media does the opposite of it's claimed intent.
                                Did I post? I remember thinking it was weird that it was your birthday... but I don't remember if I said anything.
                                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X